Congrats 2 Haji Springer EM&Dr.DRE CALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
idont believe this story. also if its true dude that made the post may have just fucked up dudes business by gossiping on here bc yall know how secretive dre is and he dont like info or songs leaked until shits final.

Feb 16, 2009
FUCK DR. DRE...For over 15 years this cat has been making hits and he's never acknowledged THE BAY or even attempted to work with Bay artist. Your telling me that Dre ain't got a hot beat for E-40 whose been in the game just as long as Dre. Dr Dre has had the opportunity to bring The Westcoast back, but without The Bay on board you got nothing. In the South if you hot producer you work with people around you, Dre rather work with 50 from New York and Eminem from Detriot than to work with artist near his home. Like Rick Ross said to 50 cent "Stop fucking up Dre's beats"

But on a positive note Good Luck to the boy Haji, I like his movement and this is a great opportunity to maybe a get a foot in the door.
fareal, niggas actin like dre the only way out. thats whats wrong wit niggas.. good luck to any nigga chasin his dreams, tryna feed his fam. how can you knock that? its bigger than music dum fucks

Jun 3, 2006
idont believe this story. also if its true dude that made the post may have just fucked up dudes business by gossiping on here bc yall know how secretive dre is and he dont like info or songs leaked until shits final.
this whole thread is sum bullshit...dre can handpick anyone he wants, and he gonna fuck wit sum "hello buddy" magic carpet riding muthafucka....im not bitin...FUCK HAJI AND FUCK DRE..

Jun 3, 2006
FUCK YOU!!!

Call me if you have a problem.
call you to tell you haji is a garbage rapper?...aint knockin the next mans hustle, but your full of shit if you say haji is a nice rapper...i cant hate on him gettin his money, hes just one of the worst rappers i ever heard in my life...

Apr 27, 2005
lol, wheres DJ Pimp at? and that one dude who put DJ Pimps quote about haji blowing up within a year in his sig? lol.

Oh yeah, wheres dutch at to say he doesn't want a dude like Haji to rep the bay?

Feb 18, 2006
Don P Is being flown to Las vegas to work with aftermath after them hearing his demo.

Im On Tour With The Grouch for tomorrow's Paid Dues Show and His Brother (Brad) calls us and says Haji Springer just gotta call from Dr.Dre & Eminem to do a studio session with them. What happend was Baby Bash does some of their engineering out in Las Vegas and they we're playing a indian sounding beat and Bash was like you should get my boy Haji Springer on that, So they like who the fuck is that and Bash like "google it" and they did and apparantly like what they saw and boom now he in there right now this moment. The Grouch's brother, Haji Springer told them that he's his manger which is where i got this info from and he flew out 2 Vegas. Crazy shit thats how it happens.
that is crazy because don p and I both had a interview where we dropped off a demo to aftermath, and now Don P is getting flown out to Las Vegas today to do a studio session with aftermath, and hes good friendsa with haji and baby bash are all friends so maybe there doing a song together???