Congrats 2 Haji Springer EM&Dr.DRE CALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2008
The Grouch is Haji Springer's brother?........damn, I never knew Grouch was red dot indian
No He said Brad(Haji's Manager) is Grouch's brother. And u gotta understand that Dre and Em are probably like lookn at it from a marketing POV Haji is dat. They probably like thinkn nobody's neva bought out an indian rapper etc. U all know that its not about the tightest lyricst anymore its about damn near everything but dat when it comes 2 the majors. Congrats to him tho fasho.

Mar 1, 2006
if your a rapper and u keep hatin on shit like this! THEN U WONDER WHY YOUR CAREER IS SHITTY!! (cuz u deserve it)! and its gonna stay SHITTY!! so keep makin songs for nothin!! yeah haji has a GIMMICK!! whats wrong with that? maybe you need to get a GIMMICK or get a job at safeway!!! aint some of u mutha fuckas tired of these wannabes cryin about otha cats makin moves!whether or not haji blows up hes makin moves while these cats are stickin thumbs in there ass at there homboys studio!!

Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
if your a rapper and u keep hatin on shit like this! THEN U WONDER WHY YOUR CAREER IS SHITTY!! (cuz u deserve it)! and its gonna stay SHITTY!! so keep makin songs for nothin!! yeah haji has a GIMMICK!! whats wrong with that? maybe you need to get a GIMMICK or get a job at safeway!!! aint some of u mutha fuckas tired of these wannabes cryin about otha cats makin moves!whether or not haji blows up hes makin moves while these cats are stickin thumbs in there ass at there homboys studio!!
Safeway on Mission isn't hiring =(

May 11, 2005
I AM HAJI's MGR.. Don't get it twitted.. & yes HAJI is out in VEGAS right now.. I will not even address the haters on the subject, Cause this shit is BIG.. I will just leave it at that.. Haji has a lot of talent & a very talented circle of people that help his movement.. Bash is the homie for sure. But, he is not the one that hooked this up.. We are good friends with DRES camp not DRE but his camp. We always fuck with them when we are in LA. SLIMM THE MOBSTER & KLYPSO are the ones that get the credit for the introduction to DRE & EM. On some street shit.. YEE. Now its on some rap shit. Like I always say. You can not win the GAME from your house..

Big ups to HAJI SPRINGER & anyone else taking the steps to make their DREAMS COME TRUE!!

GARY ARCHER
"I don't fix records!!! I break records!!!

lmao @ tha first rapper Dre chooses to fuc with from tha bay is Haji Springer

tha Bay Lost

but congrats to that nigga PID lol...........
YEA HIM FUCKin WIT HAJI IS PRETTY RANDOM BUT HEY ITS A GOOD LOOK FOR HAJI, SOMETIMES ITS NOT WHAT U KNO, ITS WHO U KNO. HOPEFULLY HE TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS SITUATION
THIZZ IZ STILL WAT IT IZZ