Congrats 2 Haji Springer EM&Dr.DRE CALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
Dre has recorded and worked wit a million artist that never came out so recording a song with him doesn't really mean anything. Shit two years ago an r&b singer I used to manage recorded a song for detox wit slim the mobsta on it that to this day has never seen the light of day. You cats that's not in the industry need to understand that this type of shit happens everyday. You know how many Cd's and mixtapes a&r's listen to? Or how many artist that major producers have worked with? Or how many songs have been recorded by a big time producer wit a indie artist that you'll never hear from? Its the music industry so people make lots of music wit a lot of different artist.

Recording a song wit dre doesn't mean you signed to aftermath or that you gon blow or that dre's even gon work wit you after the session. It just means you did a session wit dre. Nothing more nothing less.

No hate just stating the facts so people don't go overboard wit this.

May 16, 2002
After 9 years on the Siccness I've seen so many threads like this. Years later they are brought up and nothing came of it :ermm: For the most part, I guess it's just physiological to the thread starter.

Whatever rocks your boat.

To each his / her own.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Haji is living his dream. people in NYC know who he is and he seems to be happy, and if hes in the lab with Dre and Em, thats every rappers dream come true. I say congrats to him, hopefully all his hard work pays off

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Haji says the story got twisted and it wasnt like that. its a 2 year old post. he did meet Dre but the story was way off... He did mention that he just produced a slapper for P Metro, featuring E-40 thats a club banger.

May 8, 2011
Haji says the story got twisted and it wasnt like that. its a 2 year old post. he did meet Dre but the story was way off... He did mention that he just produced a slapper for P Metro, featuring E-40 thats a club banger.
Thanks for coming with the real info Pimp! People need to put some more research into these threads.