can u trust your gf enough 2 let her go 2 a rave and drop x?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I was the coal car last 1st & last time I participated in a Train. I remember waking up on the floor @ a homies & chick was still gettin ran through like 12 hrs later. I say she was 25-30 deep in her that night. At least I wasn't the caboose that night...LOL
i mean, how the fuck does a train like that even crack off?

Jan 28, 2005
can u? she wants 2 go 2 pop event and drop wit some co workers.. but doesnt want me 2 go? anyone ever 2 that pop event shit and the cow palace?
first off, any bitch poppin X at a rave isn't worth more than my bustin' a nut in her mouth. She DEFINITELY aint my girl if she's on that bullshit. But if she wants you to stay out of the pill party, she's WITHOUT A DOUBT having an orgy without inviting you bro.

sorry to put it that way.

I took X about 3 times in my life, and every damn time I ended up fucking some less than good looking girl for like 6 hours each time. One time I even fucked some carpet that I spilled beer on, because thats what X does to people. Makes them fuck inanimate objects.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Get rid of her of immediatly at this moment and shake her like jordan does a basketball oponent.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
just do you, do whats best for you, hoes inner jealousy always shows threw when you come up.
some real shit right there....

you'll always lose money chasin bitches, but never lose bitches chasin money.

just depends on if you wanna find someone, or be rich and alone with people tryina get your paper, lol...

but females always pop back up when you're doin well.....

cut her the fuck off....let her do her thing, and you go to vegas or whatever and live it up...don't even worry about the broad, casue she ain't worried about you sayin "i'm goin with my co-workers, you can't come." FUCK that shit...bitch shouldn't be telling you that you CAN'T go....she's obviously got a reason for NOT wanting you there....and her bein funny like that is reason enough to cut her off......it's not like she just wants to go have some drinks with the girls on bitches night out.....

she wants to go roll, and have people grab on her, and not feel like she can't cause you're around.....fuck bitches like that. i been with a few.

DO YOUR THING AND KICK HER TO THE SIDE.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
she may not get fucked, but she gonna be doin somethin sexual.....

and his bitch obviously doesn't want him there to "defend" her cause she wants to get touched...

but girls who ain't afraid to throw a blow or flip out on someone are good....at least in regard to when someone's tryina touch them and they ain't havin it.....