can u trust your gf enough 2 let her go 2 a rave and drop x?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol, i'm like that too shea.....last thing i wanna do is sit around alone....i'm usually all about goin out and doin shit when i'm rollin...which is almost never...lol...

but last time i was with my ex from high school....i was 16 when we went out, 21 when we met back up.....i had no problem gettin it up when i was rollin....and she enjoyed it throughouly...lol...

May 15, 2005
if you do let her go, just expect her shit to busted wide open when she returns and whoever threw up the woodie track filthy hoes is a fool for that one haha

Apr 19, 2008
a bitch once told me while rollin that she wanted to get her man somethin for his birthday, but had no ends...i told her, im not gonna loan you shit, but i can get you clientele as a track star...an she agreed.

/thread

Apr 5, 2004
u better keeep ur gurl in check homie, i dont noe how long u been wit her, but if i been wit a gurl long enuff to carch some bitch ass feelings ,. then pleeze belive ima keep her in check, my gurl would no better to even think about askin me some stupid shyt like going to a rave to pop pillz, and then ask me not to come on top of that?! lol o hel no

Dec 25, 2003
Not everyone has the stereotypical reaction to drugs

People take E and think "oh fuck im taking E I must be hella horny"

I used to drop pills and very rarely would I ever get like all walkin around with a tent pole

My ex used to drop pills and she would just be cool like normal

I used to get hella violent on E...like Id always end up talkin shit doin way too much

Then again that had to be 9, 10 years ago.