can u trust your gf enough 2 let her go 2 a rave and drop x?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
can u? she wants 2 go 2 pop event and drop wit some co workers.. but doesnt want me 2 go? anyone ever 2 that pop event shit and the cow palace?

lol if your girl doesn't want you to go then you need to drop the bitch because (if she hasnt already) shes going to be giving you crabs or herpes within a month.

hahaha at your bitch basically saying "i want to feel good and have my body touched... i dont want you around"

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
YEA JUST SAY ,..."FUCK THAT ,..U AINT GOING TO SUM SHIT LIKE THAT TO TAKE DRUGS WITH A BUNCH OF FOOLS WITHOUT ME!,...IF U DO ,..THEN KOO,..FUCK IT,IM OUT ,..IM GOING TO VEGAS OR WHEREVER WITH MY SICCNESS HOMIES(NOT F.D.S)....AND WERE GONNA DO IT BIG AND TAKE DRUGS TOO, AND U KNOW WUT ,...U CANT GO CUZ I DONT WANT U TO GO!"...

A) SHE MIGHT BE LIKE FUCK THAT THEN IM NOT GOING,..THEN SHE'LL AT LEAST SHOW U THAT SHES THINKING BOUT UR FEELINGS AND U GET WUT U WANT!

OR

B) SHE CAN GET MAD AND BE LIKE "WELL FUCK U,FUCK IT; GO THEN AND THIS AND THAT" AND SHOW U HOW MUCH OF A BITCH SHE IS ,CUZ TRUST ME,SHE'LL END UP GOING TO THE RAVE ANYWAYZ,...AND THEN U CAN AT LEAST STILL GO TO VEGAS OR SOMEWHERE AND FIND A NEW BIATCH!...FUCK IT,..BUT YEA SHES EITHER GONNA CHEAT OR PLANNING ON DOING IT OR SOMETHING IS UP!....ITS LIKE HOMIE SAID,..IF THINGS ARE ALL GOOD WITH U 2,..WHY WOULD SHE NOT WANT YOU TO GO WITH HER?...U SHOULD ASK HER STRAIGHT UP AND IF SHES GIVES U A BULLSHIT ANSWER THEN YOU'LL KNOW!...SO THE BEST THING TO DO IS...FLIP IT ON HER FIRST BEFORE SHE MAKES U OUT TO LOOK LIKE THE FOOL!...GOOD LUCK

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ask her if its cool for you to drop e with a bunch of bitches? if she says cool, that either isnt your bitch or you should consider that option, or calling it a 'open relationship'. if she aint cool with that then you shouldnt be cool with it.

and if thats where you end up, let her go to the rave, cuz she prolly gonna come up sick on that day anyway lol