can u trust your gf enough 2 let her go 2 a rave and drop x?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
Did you really read your question THOROUGHLY before you posted it?
see it in a different man's perspective.

It's the same situation as giving ure enemy a loaded weapon and he shoots you.
you can't blame him for doing that, its stupidity at its finest.

just like what your girl is saying "Im going to a rave and pop X wit my coworkers" .
and she ends up cheating on your ass.

you can't blame her for that.
you only got yourself to blame, for even letting her go in the first place.

Mar 12, 2006
haha...

let her go to the rave, but tell her right when she leaves, that your are having a coke party........... with all of her friends................................................

Nov 5, 2004
What's gonna happen to your girl is kinda described in this video. Except there will be drum & bass, and trance in the background.

HA HA

May 14, 2002
either you do or you don't. and you are willing or not willing to accept those risks. Dont take it as a personal hit that shit happens or not. people are way to possesive.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Look dude. MAN THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW.

Your bitch does not want you to go to the rave because she wants to get plugged by some other dude or she's a lesbian.

Wipe that puppy dog sad face off and tell that bitch how it's going to go down. Be straight up. Don't act like a sensative ass fool saying "honey this is how I feel" all pussy style. Tell her if you do A, you're not going to have B. Simple as that. MAN UP.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

i hope you're both teens...i'm too grown to have a serious girl that likes to go to raves and drop x....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This fool is a teenager? Man, someone slap this kid. Dude you're a teenager, don't give two shits about a bitch if you're in high school. You are not going to marry her. It ain't happening. Move on. It's a wrap. OVER.