Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I got Hardline Pro yesterday. Looking to put that to work.

Does it give you better care packages?

Tired of getting same ol shit.

It can. Say you get an ammo care package, you double tap the capture button, and it switches it to something else randomly. Plenty of times I've gotten ammo and switched it and got dogs or chopper gunner.

Mar 24, 2006

I have no idea why they were shooting at the ground, but they were doing it even longer than what I showed via theater mode.

It made me wonder when people on my team have garbage ass scores are they doing dumb shit like this??
lol

this clip reminds me of when i caught these two players on this same map in the same area having alittle marty time over in the corner. funny thing was though i just happened to get the final kill on these 2 martys humping eachother in said corner....lets just say the entire lobby was going hysterical when they seen these two and their shenanigans before they got murdered. lol

no marty to the fact that i sat there and wondered wtf they were doing for a few seconds before i killed them too. :confused:

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Looks like dude is shooting the guy on the ground cuz he is camping.
Both of them ran to the same spot at the same time and just started shooting the ground. Since uploads are limited to 30 seconds I had to cut it down and just showed what I did. You could be right though maybe dude was camping and the other guy was fallowing him around and fucking with him.

I got Hardline Pro yesterday. Looking to put that to work.

Does it give you better care packages?

Tired of getting same ol shit.

Yeah, 9 times outtah 10 it will give you something better than a 5 kill streak...
I looove Hadrline Pro...

Plus, you can change other's people's packages so they get better shit...

Like change a teammates ammo to blackbird...
Or change thier dogs to counter spy plane to piss em off...
Either way, if I can, i'll change teammates' packages as well.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
lol

this clip reminds me of when i caught these two players on this same map in the same area having alittle marty time over in the corner. funny thing was though i just happened to get the final kill on these 2 martys humping eachother in said corner....lets just say the entire lobby was going hysterical when they seen these two and their shenanigans before they got murdered. lol

no marty to the fact that i sat there and wondered wtf they were doing for a few seconds before i killed them too. :confused:
Funniest story ever!!!

lol whenever i come up behind somebody that don't know i'm there i try to get creative.. I just hope they watch it in the killcam like WTF?

I used to do that on the Afghan map on MW2...they're on the sniper cliff...I lay down right next to 'em..shoot at my teammates for a second so the enemy thinks Im a teammate..he looks over at me..I smoke him