Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
does anybody else suck at call of duty as much as i do?

i cant even fuck with the single player campaign on normal lol, die over and over and over. going from a keyboard + mouse + 5 years of non-gaming to a ps3 controller is fucking ridiculously hard

im about to up the sensitivity and keep at it

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
does anybody else suck at call of duty as much as i do?

i cant even fuck with the single player campaign on normal lol, die over and over and over. going from a keyboard + mouse + 5 years of non-gaming to a ps3 controller is fucking ridiculously hard

im about to up the sensitivity and keep at it
I up'd my sensativity to 3 (medium). It was a challenge at first but I am getting used to it. Going to put it on 4 here soon.

Aug 24, 2003
I up'd my sensativity to 3 (medium). It was a challenge at first but I am getting used to it. Going to put it on 4 here soon.

i went up to 4 for a bit but dropped it back down to 3. thats perfect for me. i dont understand these people that put it super high and then constantly over correct while aiming.

cool, i upped it to (3) medium and thats perfect. i tried going really high, like 8 at first, then other sensitivities, but i quickly realized its more beneficial for the analog stick to be lower. ended up beating the game pretty easily once i got the controls down good.

when playing with a mouse i need the sensitivity completely maxed, but with a computer mouse its a lot easier to correct than an analog stick if you overshoot it.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
lmao this boy got hella mad and sent me amessage like “you hacking wetbac ireported yall”.... ihave the italian flag on my playercard lol some ol ignorant country mf's that shit had me rollllllllin

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
go to callofduty.com then go to the ELITE section.
Good looking out, got my invite today.

On a side note FUCK BO!!!!!

Been going for tac mask pro and I only need 5 more nova gas kills, today I got between 7-8 hit markers from my nova gas get the kill and fucking nothing counted. When I first started the nova gas challenge in did this to me 3-4 times, but today was on some straight bullshit.