Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
^it means jacking off when it's soft.

In video gaming, a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element. The term is also used as a verb for the act of making such a change.

PSN- Fred-Dursts-Son

Sep 10, 2009
looks like update 1.10 hit the ps3. would've been better if the new game modes flags & bombs were on the barebones playlist, imo. only thing i don't like about hardcore is too many campers play that :(

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
man last night me, mr G and my elm st homies went into a demolition match that was a slaughter..this dude on our team had 120 deaths with like 9 kills..right wen we joined we couldnt move for shit that gunship was lettin us have it, everytime we spawned we got murked lol..dude on the other team had 190 somethin kills..on a side note tho i cant fuck with nothin else besides the mac 11 straight up..

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
shits gay when they start spawn camping i bounce the whole team just sits in your spawn camps and murks you then you deal with dogs chopper gunners and people camping in the spawn i hate being on a team full of worthless pieces of shit