Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
lol

this clip reminds me of when i caught these two players on this same map in the same area having alittle marty time over in the corner. funny thing was though i just happened to get the final kill on these 2 martys humping eachother in said corner....lets just say the entire lobby was going hysterical when they seen these two and their shenanigans before they got murdered. lol

no marty to the fact that i sat there and wondered wtf they were doing for a few seconds before i killed them too. :confused:
Not even gonna lie, I've been fuckin' off before (running and dive sliding with a buddy) when someone runs up and kills us. It's pretty funny to me haha.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Nuketown last night..had this teammate keep following me up to the yellow house room to look out of window and he kept getting angry on the mic cause I kept blocking his view "aralrajralkrjalrjkgh get out of my window!!!" Didnt realize he was talking to me at first since I dont have a mic then I look around it's the screenname chatting so I kept getting in his way in the room til he got killed and he left the game lol

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Zombies only? Since World at War, I've wanted a Zombies only pack, but I haven't even played Zombies much to warrant buying that.