Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Jungle has real predictable spawns... I always camp the village because they either gon spawn at the bottom of the hill or in the lil stone structure in the back.

Havana has the worst spawns even for TDM! I've noticed no matter where you are in relation to the other team you will always spawn in the lil circle part in the back by the cannons turrets or whatever the fuck they are.

This game has the wost spawns in COD. I want to go back and tear up some COD4 but that shit is hacked to fuck!!

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
^ naw they were boosting. i dont think its possible to not let the other team get ONE single kill
I didn't watch the video long enough to see if the other team didn't get a single kill in. If that's the case then yeah they were boosting. But even without boosting it's possible. You just gotta have a full party full of good people who know the maps well. I've done it a few times but not to the extent of just waiting right in front of their spawn.