Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
ima test it out.. I know i've tryed taking down spy planes and for some reason it will not lock on? Most of the time when this happens there is multiple spy planes in the air..always assumed it was the other team, one will lock on other will not?

Oct 9, 2008
^^^You right breh i just played a match and put up hella spy planes and coundn't find them? I know i've had my shit not lock on for some reason though.. Anybody ever know that you can see an enemy SR71 tho? Discovered that shit while i spent half the match staring at the sky.. Funny shit was even tho i was completely fuckin off half the match i still had the top score..lol

Oct 9, 2008
^^^Dam fools is gonna be pissed, thats the only gun that 90% of players use! I'm straight tho as long as they don't nerf the AK47, actually i can use any gun so it doesn't really hurt my feelings..

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
FAMAS is getting nerfed in the next update ( while this is a good thing, if all the famas users hate the nerf they will just switch to the aug )

"Changes: Tweaks on ADS raise time; Hip fire accuracy reduction; more gun kick (so less accurate) and slightly slower re-center speed.

Not changed: Fire rate, damage, range or magazine size"