Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
aint nobody ever got a damn mic on if they do its one person and they dont talk i bounce a lobby if no one has a mic but i can only find lobbies with one person having a mic on but they dont talk
i never turn my mic on
i never want to hear shit most people have to say

im so glad they brought back mercenary tdm.
you dont have to put up with faggots all clanned up talking about nonsense.

Dec 4, 2006
I always have my mic on, why? because with communication you win games!

one thing I hate is playing with a bunch of sorry ass players....

Today i played with 5 players...all of them were between 5 kills and like 40 deaths, while I was with 30 kills and 25 deaths in Demolition....

PS3-DFRESH925

Dec 4, 2006

Today i played with 5 players...all of them were between 5 kills and like 40 deaths, while I was with 30 kills and 25 deaths in Demolition....

PS3-DFRESH925

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

it amazes me how many people dont use the coordinates on the map via mic...that shit is like battleship...i know if 4 peopel were in a following corrdinate they are in the surrounding ones if not that one..i think when youre really into the game you fuck with the mic...i usually end up meeting cats in the lobbies that add me as friends and we end up playing for months after..id say the mic helps me to find likewise players

Dec 4, 2006
do you always have your mic on?
I always use it, I play with a team of people that have mics...when we all play, we win games back to back...

a team of 6 that communicate and all of us get 40+ kills and 10-15 deaths...

it amazes me how many people dont use the coordinates on the map via mic...that shit is like battleship...i know if 4 peopel were in a following corrdinate they are in the surrounding ones if not that one..i think when youre really into the game you fuck with the mic...i usually end up meeting cats in the lobbies that add me as friends and we end up playing for months after..id say the mic helps me to find likewise players
exactly! whenever i play a game with some random players and they play as good as me and they have mics, I add them or they add me.

for each game i have a team of people that can play the game..

got my domination team, my S&D team, my demolition team and so on..

but all of them have mics...

Oct 9, 2008
I hardly ever use a mic if i'm with randoms and i still shit on dudes regardless! Most the time people that do have there mic on either don't talk and just breath and make annoying sounds with there mouth into the mic, have a broken mic with non-stop static, are talking about something completely unrelated to the game, or singing in the mic like a fuckin faggot! The 1st thing i do when i get in a lobby is mute EVERYBODY!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the mic imo adds to the entertainment and i wouldnt even wanna play without my mic...sometimes you never know if youre in the room with a cool ass person cuz they might have they mics off cuz everyone else does...but when you on the mic just being cool and shit, helpin people out with kills, sayin thank you to people for saving your ass, telling people they can have your crate, etc etc, some times the people whom dont have micsa will plug they shit in to shoot the shit...then you get into little conversations about favorite guns, what city youre from, etc..

like sometimes we clown people so hard on mic that the talking is more entertaining than the game itself...

and its so fun to shit on racists...but ill have the whole room cracking up and people will turn they mics on and have fun..ilest multiplayer games have been gears of war 1/2 and call of duty with the mics... me juve korps and a few other peopel used to run gears of war...we were all smoking at the same time while waiting, knew eachother from siccness etc..shit is fun

i can understand if you dont know anyone who your playing tho or youre not the social type...i only mute little kids and people who say 'fucking nigger' when they get killed...and people who cry about

getting killed over and over every death "FUCK!!!!"

and i hit on any bitch on xbox..if youre a female in the lobby im gettin at you dont give a fuck what you look like...i fuck w nerd hoes