Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I hate fags who use the RC cars. It's like the cheapest kills in the game...How this shit ever made it into an FPS is beyond me! Was just in a lobby where the whole enemy team was using RC cars. So the next match i threw on hardline and changed my killstreaks. Lets just say i don't think they enjoyed being on the recieving end!

since i saw this i been running hardline and rcxd nearly every game and stockpiling them till the end. hilarious to hit them with an rc car every 10 seconds. hearing them cry in the lobby after is even more hilarious

Oct 9, 2008
since i saw this i been running hardline and rcxd nearly every game and stockpiling them till the end. hilarious to hit them with an rc car every 10 seconds. hearing them cry in the lobby after is even more hilarious
I actually think its boring as fuck cuz its so cheap..lol but when i spend an entire match getting spammed by rc cars from the other team, i throw it on and 2 kill streaks is nothin!

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I actually think its boring as fuck cuz its so cheap..lol but when i spend an entire match getting spammed by rc cars from the other team, i throw it on and 2 kill streaks is nothin!
the whole game is getting boring to me at the moment. most lobbies i will come in the top 3 easily so i need something to mix it up a bit. pissing people off seems to be the best option at this point lol

Man, they are so easy to blow up...and you can hear them coming from far away...

I guess they are an advantage in Domination, but that about it...
I MUCH rather use Spy Plane...Plus, helps the team win...And you are VERY vunderable(sp?) when using the rcxd...
Can u say "free headshot?"...lol

Jan 9, 2009
yea RCXDs take too long.
and i rather have the spy plane up the entire game.
and the counter spy plane as well.
on small maps that shit gets hella annoying not being able to see your map..

i love stadium. its almost as fun as nuketown.
i remember mrtonguetwista sayin he kept falling off the kowloon roofs..

lulz turrible.