Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
This Call of Duty: Black Ops thing appears to be taking off. You might remember the billionaire game from its position at the top of the NPD software chart tonight, a position it's held since its November release.

In a statement released this evening, NPD analyst Anita Frazier says that in that short time, Black Ops has already surpassed Wii Play as the best-selling game in history. Like, ever. Activision hasn't released specific US life-to-date sales numbers, but it sold 5.6 million copies in the UK and US on day one. And as of October, Nintendo claimed sales of around 13 million Wii Plays.

So, more than that.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
dennisb407 on ps/xbox

Some things to remember 99.9999999999% of the time I only play TeamDeathMatch

Please dont invite me to play COD if I'm playing another game

Please dont invite me to play another game if Im playing COD lol

kthxbai

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
watch who you add on as well..my homie said he added some dude who sent a request, a few hours later he got back on all of his shit was erased from his name friendsm downloads etc.i guess people can hack into your shit that easily..im no longer accepting friend request unless i know who u is..

Mar 13, 2003
i havent had no problems...but i did notice you leave the game i joined you in and then get online then went back offline again...

U LOSING

ME #WINNING

lol

Oct 9, 2008
I hate fags who use the RC cars. It's like the cheapest kills in the game...How this shit ever made it into an FPS is beyond me! Was just in a lobby where the whole enemy team was using RC cars. So the next match i threw on hardline and changed my killstreaks. Lets just say i don't think they enjoyed being on the recieving end!