Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Played some MP tonight and did ok. Only reason i played was cuz my buddy was playin' and asked me to play this shit too.

Then we played a couple games of Zombies and the second game, dude was using his Kinect as a mic. That shit was so fucking annoying. His kid was begging him to pay him some attention lmao. We could hear his TV n shit too. Then when it ended he was talkin' about "we coulda done better than that" when his loud ass Kinect mic was hella distracting.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
lately ive been running with a ballistic knife with lightweight and marathon pro and occasionally switching to s a sniper. still usually go pretty good with a positive kd but i feel like i shouldnt be using this class because every other mother fucker who runs this class is an 8 year old faggot whinging about quickscoping being taken out.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
how do you guys save clips and upload them to youtube? i got a ps3...
You need to go to theater.callofduty.com and link it with your PSN and YouTube accounts. Go to your recent games and play the clip. Press square to start recording the part you want. You can only record up to 30 seconds. Upload that clip to your file share. Then you should be able to render it and it'll be up on your YouTube account.

Jun 23, 2005
k/d ratio doesnt even matter to me anymore...i play to fuckin win the game. my k/d is like 1.13 or something but im usually the one throwin smoke grenades and trying to capture/demolish some shit

Mar 24, 2006
lol it looks like you stabbed the gun but nonetheless it should of been akill
from the left angle the knife goes through his body above his weapon too. i get hosed alot with some knife kills just about as much as the hit detection fucks me over.

that ruined a sweet kill for me though, dropped down like a fuckin' ninja in his face just to get shot in the face...lol

edit: i seen your invite last night but i just started a match. so when i finally remembered about your invite you were gone already...lol

Mar 24, 2006
sometimes that happens when there's a lag...

but it looks like you missed him by a few inches that's why you didn't get the kill..
the angle from the left side shows the knife going through dudes chest though. you should also see it from the top view, dude gets his spine sliced from the frontside...lol

lag is definitely the issue, lots of times when people get knife kills on me i'm not even on their screen in the killcam. pisses me off.