Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
whats errybodys setup up!? i been tearin shit up wit the Famas/silencer and red dot sight.. cz 75 , warlord pro, ghost pro, and hacker.. just tryin the G11 its a big fuckin difference from the famas but its pretty dope.. tryin to get the hang of

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i cant sit still playing these games so always use marathon pro and slight of hand pro

class 1 is ak74u with grip and strella and scavenger pro. every prestige my gun of choice seems to change between ak74, famas and aug haha
class 2 is for lobbies full of shit players psg1 and ballistic knife with lightweight pro and tomahawk. usually only pull out the psg1 a couple of times a match and the rest of the time is ballistic knife. must piss people off losing against me lol
class 3 this is what i have been fucking with lately for a bit of a challenge. FN FAL with flame thrower and scavenger pro.

Jan 9, 2009
whats errybodys setup up!? i been tearin shit up wit the Famas/silencer and red dot sight.. cz 75 , warlord pro, ghost pro, and hacker.. just tryin the G11 its a big fuckin difference from the famas but its pretty dope.. tryin to get the hang of
YEA MAN.. THE G11 IS THE SHIT.

HARDLINE PRO / HARDENED PRO / NINJA PRO WITH THE G11
NO ATTACHMENT..

ITS KIND OF AMAZING HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN LAY DOWN WITH THAT SHIT ESPECIALLY ON GROUND WAR.. IDIOTS KEEP RETURNING TO THE SAME SPOT OVER AND OVER GETTING MURKED..
CHOPPER GUNNER EVERY ROUND

FAMAS IS WEAK... I USE THE M16 ON MY STEALTH CLASS NOW

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
anyone here use hacker perk?
Yeah I have it on a few classes. I usually use it for objective games so I don't get killed by claymores near my target. Hacking care packages is funny as shit.

I kno im way late on this shit.. But wats people fuckin wit??
The main classes I use are:

AK47 with dual mags, CZ75 extended mags, Flak Jacket Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, Tactical Mask Pro

Commando with suppressor, Python, Hardline Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, Hacker Pro

MP5K with rapid fire, Lightweight Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, Marathon Pro (rushing class)

Stoner63 with extended mags, LAW, Scavenger Pro, Hardened Pro, Marathon Pro. I mainly use that for demolition spawn trapping.