Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
i still dont understand why they had to get rid of mercenary tdm but leave fuckin barebones and all that other bullshit..

i hate playing tdm playing some team of nerds..shit is wack.

one good thing about mercenary moshpit is i found out how fuckin fun demolition is on nuketown. all you need is the UAV and a G-11. destroying niggas straight thru the garage door

Mar 24, 2006
alright, i caught my first cheater earlier. i uploaded the clip to my fileshare and rendered it. tried to link it to youtube but the link is broken. if anyone on the 360 wants to see it for themselves they'll have to look at it through my file share. its in the 2nd slot on WMD.

i put more then half a magazine into this kid while he was crouched not moving one bit from the side at about 2 feet away. all the hit markers were showing up on my screen to go along with all the noises it makes when you shoot them too. i would have put the entire mag into his body but his friend shot me. in the killcam, after his friend kills me this kid finally moves so i know it wasn't some lag type shit either.

just look at it in my fileshare and tell me thats not some cheating ass shit. me explaining it doesn't give it much justice, you'll have to see it for yourselves.

Oct 9, 2008
alright, i caught my first cheater earlier. i uploaded the clip to my fileshare and rendered it. tried to link it to youtube but the link is broken. if anyone on the 360 wants to see it for themselves they'll have to look at it through my file share. its in the 2nd slot on WMD.

i put more then half a magazine into this kid while he was crouched not moving one bit from the side at about 2 feet away. all the hit markers were showing up on my screen to go along with all the noises it makes when you shoot them too. i would have put the entire mag into his body but his friend shot me. in the killcam, after his friend kills me this kid finally moves so i know it wasn't some lag type shit either.

just look at it in my fileshare and tell me thats not some cheating ass shit. me explaining it doesn't give it much justice, you'll have to see it for yourselves.
Yea this happened to me on stadium! I needed one more headshot for scout pro so i lined it up on some dudes dome and got nothin but hit markers. Then i got pissed walked up to him and stabbed him 5 times and nothing? Then another guy on my team unloads an entire magazine in him and then we both get killed by his teamate!

Oct 9, 2008
I actually found the clip of this and for some reason in the the theater mode hes invisible? Before i rendered it to youtube it was showing all the hit markers too..But you can hear me stabbing him and see blood spurting out of nowhere, weird???

Mar 13, 2003

Just watched that...bullshit breh, bullshit!!!
and funny also..lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia

ive heard of it happening before. not a hacker just a glitch in the game