Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
trying out the AUG now I like it.

so many nubs on this game, we got proners (divers) back now but all you have to do is aim.

people whinning about claymore but need to learn to fucking hacker perk.

I roll with ghost, hacker & 2 attachment perks. also with supressors I am undetectable as well as able to spot enemy claymores, its really the only way to go.

if more noobs switch to noob toobs then I might have to switch to flak jacket, dunno.

May 3, 2002
I roll with ghost, hacker & 2 attachment perks.
Hacker Pro sounds pretty sick, but how many times are you able to kill and enemy and able to hack their care package without gettin killed. My luck would be when I hack it the enemy would spawn right behind me and kill me.

When I was playin bots, they would kill me with their precision aim, and run over to my care package and hack it. It was dope though.. they would get the better Kill streak, when I ran back for it. It changed and was a lower Kill Streak, went to open it.. BOOM! haha

Mar 24, 2006
can you be a bit more specifiic about the level? I sort of remember that mission but if you tell me what the stage looks like I can remember.
its the 3rd or so mission, after you shoot that rocket out of the air you go down into some tunnels or whatever. you go through like a cpu room, down a hallway with a room to the right and a room to the left (work locker room)...this room is where the checkpoint is. after that...you take a left down another hallway where the waypoint is at the very end of it. on the way down there a dude jumps out the window of the room on the left. some guys come out of the smoke when you get closer to that waypoint.

i kill them and the waypoint disappears and i can't go any further. game doesn't stop or anything either for some reason.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
its the 3rd or so mission, after you shoot that rocket out of the air you go down into some tunnels or whatever. you go through like a cpu room, down a hallway with a room to the right and a room to the left (work locker room)...this room is where the checkpoint is. after that...you take a left down another hallway where the waypoint is at the very end of it. on the way down there a dude jumps out the window of the room on the left. some guys come out of the smoke when you get closer to that waypoint.

i kill them and the waypoint disappears and i can't go any further. game doesn't stop or anything either for some reason.
ok I remember that stage where you kill the rocket with the valkyrie, I will load it up and have a look I got a spare few minutes

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
alright i just did that stage again argentine

when you go in the tunnels, just keep going and you gotta fight people then right at the end there is a door just go next to it and the stage ends

Mar 24, 2006
alright i just did that stage again argentine

when you go in the tunnels, just keep going and you gotta fight people then right at the end there is a door just go next to it and the stage ends
i did all that...lol

i've even tried blowing the doors up with grenades and that crossbow shit...nothing happens.

its like the game fucked up on me or something.

which in my opinion is some bullshit because red dead redemption did the same shit to me too and nobody knew what to tell me...lol

May 3, 2002
i did all that...lol

i've even tried blowing the doors up with grenades and that crossbow shit...nothing happens.

its like the game fucked up on me or something.
yeah, sometimes this seems to happen.. you might have to reload the chapter, or even the chapter before it and play through it again. I hate when games do that crap.

May 3, 2002
which in my opinion is some bullshit because red dead redemption did the same shit to me too and nobody knew what to tell me...lol
hmm, sounds like your xbox system is fuckin up. You might want to try to clear your cache. Delete some game content that you don't play anymore to free up some space and get rid of shit u dont need, and maybe detach/reattach your hard drive. Installing the game to your xbox might even help.

Mar 24, 2006
hmm, sounds like your xbox system is fuckin up. You might want to try to clear your cache. Delete some game content that you don't play anymore to free up some space and get rid of shit u dont need, and maybe detach/reattach your hard drive. Installing the game to your xbox might even help.
already did all that too.

still nothing...lol

what sucks about red dead redemption is the fact that i would have 100% game completion if the bounty hunting shit didn't fuck up...so now im stuck at 92% because i can't finish the bounty hunting missions.

rockstar told me it was some corrupted saved game that caused this.

Dec 9, 2005
Liking this game so far.

People say it looks cartoonish, and I do agree the graphics aren't exactly the same as MW2, I'd say more comic book-ish, but still crispy.

Love how you can finally co-op on Live, but does anyone know how that works as far as XP points?

Only played for about an hour, but so far so good.

Dec 4, 2006
yo yo! we gotta get a dope SiCC clan going for PS3 ...was playing with a few peeps last night...good shit!

Weenie Lim needs to work on his accuracy skills tho ha ha just fucking with you bro!

I'll be on tonight again...holla!

Mar 13, 2003
Me and my son be liking the fact that you can play multiplayer with 2 players on the same consol, but it really, really takes away from the multipalyer experience cuz of the split screen. I really shouldnt complain since that is what both me and him wanted since COD 4.....
/shrugs

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

it suppose to go into a scene after your done with that just beat that level