Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
Zip-lines, collapsing ice bridges and auto-turrets are all coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer next month, if you game on an Xbox 360.

Due out on the Xbox 360 on Feb. 1, and perhaps one day the Playstation 3 and PC, the First Strike map pack will include four new multiplayer maps and a zombie map for 1,200 Microsoft Points, or about $15.

The maps will each offer a unique twist to the always addictive gameplay of Black Ops.

Kowloon, inspired by the Hong Kong mission found in the game's single player campaign, was rebuilt specifically for multiplayer matches, according to Treyarch. The game is packed with layers of rooftops and hiding spots and includes a zip-line that will let you quickly sweep between spots on the map, but do so without access to your weapons.

Discovery is a map set in an antarctic research station, a station that happens to be evenly divided by a deep chasm. Fortunately there's a single ice bridge connecting the sides, a bridge that can be collapsed.

Berlin Wall has you playing in East and West Berlin and includes a No Man's Land loaded with auto turrets.

Finally, Stadium is a close quarters map with plenty of places to run around and hide in.

There don't appear to be any details about the new zombie map, at least not yet.

The developers say the pack is coming to the Xbox 360 first, but don't get into when or if the pack will be hitting the PC and Playstation 3.

Jan 9, 2009
Zip-lines, collapsing ice bridges and auto-turrets are all coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer next month, if you game on an Xbox 360.

Due out on the Xbox 360 on Feb. 1, and perhaps one day the Playstation 3 and PC, the First Strike map pack will include four new multiplayer maps and a zombie map for 1,200 Microsoft Points, or about $15.

The maps will each offer a unique twist to the always addictive gameplay of Black Ops.

Kowloon, inspired by the Hong Kong mission found in the game's single player campaign, was rebuilt specifically for multiplayer matches, according to Treyarch. The game is packed with layers of rooftops and hiding spots and includes a zip-line that will let you quickly sweep between spots on the map, but do so without access to your weapons.

Discovery is a map set in an antarctic research station, a station that happens to be evenly divided by a deep chasm. Fortunately there's a single ice bridge connecting the sides, a bridge that can be collapsed.

Berlin Wall has you playing in East and West Berlin and includes a No Man's Land loaded with auto turrets.

Finally, Stadium is a close quarters map with plenty of places to run around and hide in.

There don't appear to be any details about the new zombie map, at least not yet.

The developers say the pack is coming to the Xbox 360 first, but don't get into when or if the pack will be hitting the PC and Playstation 3.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
really? i swear i just got 34. sometimes i look at shit quick though ill take your word for it. so the game ends when someone hits 30 no matter how much time is left?

that might make sense, cuz ive had hella moments where i had care packages and all that shit with 5 minutes left and itll end out of nowhere

i swear that shit was 34 tho, and ive seen people go over that hella. so whats the end with team deathmatch? 50?

is there a way you can check your last scores in a game on mw2?
i get cheated out of 10 kills/no deaths and 10-1 hella times..its like mw2 never records that and gives it to me in accolades

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
really? i swear i just got 34. sometimes i look at shit quick though ill take your word for it. so the game ends when someone hits 30 no matter how much time is left?

that might make sense, cuz ive had hella moments where i had care packages and all that shit with 5 minutes left and itll end out of nowhere

i swear that shit was 34 tho, and ive seen people go over that hella. so whats the end with team deathmatch? 50?

is there a way you can check your last scores in a game on mw2?
i get cheated out of 10 kills/no deaths and 10-1 hella times..its like mw2 never records that and gives it to me in accolades
free for all is first to 30 kills but if you end the game with a nuke when you're on like 29 kills your scoresheet will show more than 30 kills

team deathmatch is first team up to 75 kills