Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
damn i dont why my iphone pics always come out sideways
try holding the iphone sideways like a gangsta holds his gun when you take pictures with it

and that message just sounds like his given the address of someone he doesn't like and said he is a nigger killa hoping that you will send some black dudes to the guys house to beat his ass

Mar 13, 2003
i only played berlin wall and stadium so far.....A lot of campers for sure on stadium and berlin wall is a pretty big map (i actually liked it) I can snipe on both of these maps....

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
try holding the iphone sideways like a gangsta holds his gun when you take pictures with it

and that message just sounds like his given the address of someone he doesn't like and said he is a nigger killa hoping that you will send some black dudes to the guys house to beat his ass
a blood dont come at me like that, pics are took normaly but when i post em on here they come out sideways...well it must be easy to talk reckless way on the other side of the world where there isnt a gangsta in sight so what u know about bangin besides of what u see on your television? i can care less about dude but he's a scrap from la talkin all this nigger killer shit..i jus wanted to blast his addy out there since dude said it was ok..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MAN I GOT FOOLS CALLING ME A NIGGER AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THE HELL THEY FIGURE IM BLACK...ONE TIME THOUGH I WAS MURKING THIS NORTENO FOOL AND HE WAS PISSED AS HELL...HE SAID HE WAS GONNA ROLL THROUGH ORANGE WITH ALL OF HIS BOYS AND THAT THEY HAD MORE HEAT THAN THE VIDEO GAME...LOL...TOO BAD THEY NEVER SHOWED UP...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
a blood dont come at me like that, pics are took normaly but when i post em on here they come out sideways...well it must be easy to talk reckless way on the other side of the world where there isnt a gangsta in sight so what u know about bangin besides of what u see on your television? i can care less about dude but he's a scrap from la talkin all this nigger killer shit..i jus wanted to blast his addy out there since dude said it was ok..
lool wtf!

Mar 24, 2006
i ran through the maps earlier one time each on combat training. stadium looks fun just from the first time playing through it, i can imagine how much carnage domination will bring. berlin wall was big it seemed like aswell, but i also thought cracked was pretty big when i first started playing that map too. i can already see it when i get on multiplayer that there is going to be alot of campers in these new maps. people will get more comfortable with the maps the more they play and the camping will slow down alot imo. the campers that do decide to keep doing it will easily be found in due time.

i personally like the new maps just from the one time i've played them...who knows though. once i start getting spawn killed and shot in the back by some camper my mind might change...lol