Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
How the fuck you guys get so many rounds in? I hate when the host ends the game when they die and no one revives them . Theres 30 zombies who just killed you and you want me to save you lol muthafuckas can't wait till the next round

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i reached level 31 on kino once playing with some random dudes but i got bored so i quit the game, not realising i was the host and i accidentally ended the game for everyone and one of the spanish guys had his mic on and he was saying nooooooooooooooooooooooooo in a spanish accent

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
ps3..went to round 29 on five this morning, kino i cant get past 30 for some reason..
i havent even tried 5 yet.

How the fuck you guys get so many rounds in? I hate when the host ends the game when they die and no one revives them . Theres 30 zombies who just killed you and you want me to save you lol muthafuckas can't wait till the next round
I just run around the building in circles...gotta have good teammates

i reached level 31 on kino once playing with some random dudes but i got bored so i quit the game, not realising i was the host and i accidentally ended the game for everyone and one of the spanish guys had his mic on and he was saying nooooooooooooooooooooooooo in a spanish accent
people with the spanish accent are so damn annoying on the mics...always draggin out the words and shit

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
IM SO FUCKIN PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW..IT JUST TOOK ME 6 AND A HALF HOURS TO MAKE IT TO LEVEL 40 ON THE FIVE MAP, IT SAVED MY FUCKIN HIGH SCORE BUT NOT THE NUMBER OF ROUNDS I SURVIVED..MAN THIS SHIT GOTS ME HEATED, ME HIGH SCORE RANK IS 2201 BUT IT STILL SAYS I ONLY MADE IT TO ROUND 29..THEY WILL BE EXPECT AN ANGRY ASS PHONE CALL FROM ME IN THE MORNING STRAIGHT UP..

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
IM SO FUCKIN PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW..IT JUST TOOK ME 6 AND A HALF HOURS TO MAKE IT TO LEVEL 40 ON THE FIVE MAP, IT SAVED MY FUCKIN HIGH SCORE BUT NOT THE NUMBER OF ROUNDS I SURVIVED..MAN THIS SHIT GOTS ME HEATED, ME HIGH SCORE RANK IS 2201 BUT IT STILL SAYS I ONLY MADE IT TO ROUND 29..THEY WILL BE EXPECT AN ANGRY ASS PHONE CALL FROM ME IN THE MORNING STRAIGHT UP..
fuck this stoopid ass game

Mar 13, 2003
tryna get back into this game but i have also been wanting to get something like turtle beach type of head gear...Any reasonable priced recommendations? i've been eye balling the

any advice on these?

Mar 12, 2010
tryna get back into this game but i have also been wanting to get something like turtle beach type of head gear...Any reasonable priced recommendations? i've been eye balling the

any advice on these?
GOT THOSE TURTLE BEACH HEADPHONES LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO I LOVE EM GOT GREAT SOUND I AM ABLE TO HEAR THE GAME BETTER. 50 BUCKS WELL WORTH IT THE ONLY THING IS THOSE X11'S HAVE HELLA WIRES BUT NO NEED FOR BATTERIES LIKE THE TWO NEWER STYLES