Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009

G11 reset.

i been mobbin with this lately on Shooting Range, WMD and Nuketown.
the shit is lethal. as long as your aim is true.

you know youre doin it right when they start to try to use your weapon when you die
you can always recognize the G11's staccato

Dec 4, 2006
I fucks with the G11 alot of the time....specially in big maps..since my AIM accuracy is there...

fools be like "how the fuck you see me, you dont even have a scope?" haha

it's the eye man...the fucking eye!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Got me a new Tv today, new xbox 360(2nd), a kinnect, and a flip HD to record my son acting goofy on that shit. As soon as he gets off that thing I'ma jump online. Only thing I forgot was some dope ass headphones but I'll probably order some turtle beaches online.

Aug 23, 2002
Fuck activision and treyarch for favoring the X-box 3shitty. I want my damn mappack on the same damn day lol. And I refuse to buy another xbox after having 6 xbox's bite the dust. Fuck Microsoft, fuck activision and treyarch. Oh well I will be buying the new mappack on ps3 as soon as it drops.

Aug 23, 2002
Fuck activision and treyarch for favoring the X-box 3shitty. I want my damn mappack on the same damn day lol. And I refuse to buy another xbox after having 6 xbox's bite the dust. Fuck Microsoft, fuck activision and treyarch. Oh well I will be buying the new mappack on ps3 as soon as it drops.

Jun 23, 2005
ive had my xbox for almost 2 years and i havnt had no major problems but connection issues. plus i got it off a knock for some trees lol ill buy the maps for both systems most likely cuz i like playing on ps3 more, it seems a lil faster

Jan 9, 2009
lol.. niggas buyin 5 and 6 x-boxes reminds me of the people you see who keep rebuilding their houses in an obvious bad location only to get them flooded/hurricaned/tornadoed over and over.

"i reckon im gon rebuild. this here's my land."

Jan 9, 2009
i've prestige the first time and that was it...been sitting on 50 and the 1st prestige for a minute now.
lol me too

sometimes i feel bad seein niggas on they 6th prestige knowin in should be there..but i get over it when i mob with the g11.
the player cards are wack. the best ones u can buy, not earn.
i realize i hate all the fuckin prestige emblems

they dont even fuckin make sense. they just random ugly images. you cant even tell what they are when its small on the screen.
same with the colored clan tags. so what? color my whole name bitch

Mar 24, 2006
that is truly the only thing i dislike about this game...no incentives. i liked that about mw2 when you did certain things you would earn certain things. i mean really? money? for what?