Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
i am going to try and be on tonight hopefully the network is better i had some horrible runs last night where i didnt even get into double digit kills because of all the lag guys were jumping all over the place

Mar 24, 2006
tryna get back into this game but i have also been wanting to get something like turtle beach type of head gear...Any reasonable priced recommendations? i've been eye balling the

any advice on these?
lol

i noticed you jumped in one of my games last night from watching it in the theater afterwards.

Mar 13, 2003
yea....If my memory serves me correct, we were on Radiation. I got tired of getting spawn killed and at one point i got spawn killed with the opposite team shooting @ me from the front and back side of my spawn location....Got pissed and shut off the game after that. Just caved into my son's request and picked up them Turtle Beach X11's for a lil over $70.....Whole lot of wires is right!!!! I guess if i cant get back into the game they wont go to waste since my lil dude still be playing all the time..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
imma be on black ops when this map pack drop.

2000 points from 2nd prestige on modern warfare 2...that ak does shit on people though...either that or im getting super good...im to the point where i walk backwards sometimes to cover my back so i dont get shot in the back...hella smarter with the game now. i can finally say im to the point where i get more kills than deaths.i think ima just prestige i dont care about my guns like that...i can smash on people with anything at this point

theres so many fake 10th prestige cats tho...i get hella invites for that '1600 headshots' bullshit why would i cheat to get to a 10th prestige , ill be 10th..never..im amazed i prestiged twice about to be

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I used 2nd chance for a few days, then said fuck this because I felt like a burden to the team, cuz I was laying on the ground like a bitch askin to be revived, and half the time someone would come revive me and they would get killed cuz they did.