Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well fuck my bitch based god, woke up & it finished downloading, but told me I don't have the right video card or driver. Those vague bastards couldn't even tell me which lol.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol that book is pretty awesome.

some racist group from South Africa go back in time in a time machine to the civil war to give General Lee access to AK-47s (and a few other things from the future) to turn the tide of the war and change the entire outcome. the Turtledove guy is pretty smart so everything is well thought out and explained to the point where youre not reading the story like "this is fucking ridiculous."
its more like "damn..if this were to happen it would go just like this."
LOL

May 3, 2002
All Ive been playin lately is Hardcore and this all this Last Stand bullshit is startin to get to me. I bet 90% of the people i face use it. I get tired of seeing "Revive" with my team mate on the ground 50 times during the match. Last night was playin with some friends and our team mate pissed us off and i think ended up killing one of us.. So we kept putting him in Last stand and forcing him to get pissed and try and kill us and get kicked, lol.. he had one more kill and he would be kicked.. so we put him in last stand and started t-bagging him, lol! this wasn't us.. but u get the idea.. until they fix this I'm gonna be doin this to everyone.. :angry:

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha last week I played an entire team using it on Summit so to make a point I didn't shoot any of them in last stand, only flashbangs. So now my Most Enemies Killed While Stunned record is 19

Oct 9, 2008
I always tbag dudes in second chance, or sometimes run up like im gonna revive them, then run away again. in hardcore i will run up like im gonna reveive them and then shoot them if im feeling like an asshole
Yall must not like winning? I been runnin wit tactical mask pro lately, thats the 3rd perk on the majority of my classes.. but shit if i can save my team from having a death count against us i go revive them muthafuckas! I think its funny how second chance is a "noob" perk in this game because you can get revived. Where as in every other COD nobody would use it cuz most these dudes didn't have enough skill to shoot a pistol..

Aug 9, 2006
i do second chance all the time. fully auto hand gun whap whap whap ur dead all up in the kidneys or shit, or cut off your legs if you forget about meh....sum people take games way to serious id feel embarssed wasting my time doing that shit and makinga gay youtube video out of it...

May 3, 2002
I don't mind if it was in core only.. in hardcore its bullshit lately.. with the lag added to it.. when you knock a guy down he's practically invincible until he hits the ground.. mean while he can magically locate you any where on the map and shoot while falling to the ground.. while I just get hit markers. I always follow the enemy downwards after I start shooting because I know they have last stand and they still get me at times. It just gets really annyoing after awhile, then you gotta see your team mates crawlin on the ground half the match because they can't kill anyone in the first place. They just run around like they have Juggernaught on. :ermm:

Aug 17, 2004
I don't give a fuck. There isn't a better feeling in this game than getting shot in the back by some dude way across the map camping in a fucking window. Then you fall down from last chance and shoot him in the face with your pistol because he can't aim for shit ...

Also, if I even get the chance to shoot back in second chance, especially from a long distance and kill you. you fucking fail... sorry....

The only thing in this game that I think is truly overpowered are the claymores. The blast radius and trigger range are just ridiculous.. but its whatever... they are usually easy to deal with once you have a general idea of where they are going to be set at.

Aug 17, 2004
And really there isn't a better 3rd perk than second chance.. other than maybe hacker for most gametypes. Unlimited sprint is nice but even in hardcore CTF(which is mostly what I play) I find that I don't need it all. Ninja isn't really worth it because being completely silent in this game is worthless and if you really want to be stealthy ghost and a suppressor is the way to go.

Being able to maintain a killstreak killing people with your pistol with the possibility of being revived after some idiot thinks he finished you off > pretty much any perk in the game. Sorry if you don't take advantage of it lol...

Mar 24, 2006
I roll with a suppressor, ghost pro, switch between either warlord pro or sleight of hand pro and hacker pro on more then half my classes. Nothing like being undetectable and having the ability to see peoples equipment (no marty) and hack them if i wanted to. The best part of hacker pro imo is the ability to remain hidden from motion sensors. Team that with ghost pro and a suppressor....ooooo weeeeee. call me jason because i be terrorizing campers!

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
second chance is too overpowered thats why i dont like it. there should be a delay before you can shoot or maybe you enter second chance you feel the same effects as a stun grenade for a bit. i hate it when gt 5 hitmarkers and know thats enough to kill them so i reload and in the second that im reloading they manage to kill me with a fucking pistol

Oct 9, 2008
Don't sleep on tactical mask pro! I love when dudes think they stun you with a flash and run in a building and you aint even phased! Goes good with flak jacket, your like the fuckin terminator..lol

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
second chance is too overpowered thats why i dont like it. there should be a delay before you can shoot or maybe you enter second chance you feel the same effects as a stun grenade for a bit. i hate it when gt 5 hitmarkers and know thats enough to kill them so i reload and in the second that im reloading they manage to kill me with a fucking pistol
Man Im sayin!!!!! I swear if it wasn't for this I'd have atleast 5-7 more kills each time I play. The shit is ridiculous!

compared to people just running around like chickens with thier heads off?
I don't mind it but sometimes they get in the way or they get to close and you can't move. It's like the control doesn't let you turn a certain way. Half the time though I don't even know they are next to me until I see the KILL CAM view.......lol