Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Treyarch was talking bout possibly only being able to get revived once and give full credit for the kill to the person who puts them into last stand and assists to whoever finishes them off. I personally think if your getting killed by 2nd chance more then once or twice in a match you probably suck..lol I usually have no problem finishing em off..

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
The main thing that annoys me about second chance is when they knife you as they're falling down. You can't throw grenades but you can stab people in second chance?

Don't sleep on tactical mask pro! I love when dudes think they stun you with a flash and run in a building and you aint even phased! Goes good with flak jacket, your like the fuckin terminator..lol
Yeah tactical mask pro is really good. I don't see too many people using it though.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yesterday, on the Hanoi map this dude squatted and blocked the only way out from this enclosure and 5 of us ended up respawning there and couldn't get out, cuz dude was blocking it on purpose. We were trapped for about 30 seconds and then The enemy fuckin napalm'd us for the final kill. When they were showing the final kill the other team was like WTF? were they trapped?

May 3, 2002
second chance is too overpowered thats why i dont like it. there should be a delay before you can shoot or maybe you enter second chance you feel the same effects as a stun grenade for a bit. i hate it when gt 5 hitmarkers and know thats enough to kill them so i reload and in the second that im reloading they manage to kill me with a fucking pistol
Thank you, that's what im trying to say. I never had a problem with 2nd chance before.. so I don't need to "step my game up" the developers agree that's why their going to issue a patch for it. I think that the players that NEED to use this in order to get kills are the one that's need to step their game up. I don't need to use this perk in order to get kills as an extended life. I don't complain about most things like camping, diving or the AK74u because I see nothing wrong with that it doesn't effect me. Claymore are nothing.. use a Flak Jacket or Hacker to deal with it (that's a counter). Not being able to kill them and just getting hit markers while they can basically pull the left aiming trigger to pretty much lock on you and hit u with one shot. Not tryin to argue with anyone, just tryin to state the obvious.

May 3, 2002
Yesterday, on the Hanoi map this dude squatted and blocked the only way out from this enclosure and 5 of us ended up respawning there and couldn't get out, cuz dude was blocking it on purpose. We were trapped for about 30 seconds and then The enemy fuckin napalm'd us for the final kill. When they were showing the final kill the other team was like WTF? were they trapped?
yeah, I seen people do that awhile ago. Thats why u play hardcore so you can shoot them in the head.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Another question.......maybe some of you can help me with....

Why.....on Black Ops you have to literally be directly next to or infront of the person to knife them? But on MW2 you can literally be 5 feet from them and knife them?

Is this something they fixed from MW2 to Black Ops?

I find it much harder to knife someone on Black Ops.
It's frustrating.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Another question.......maybe some of you can help me with....

Why.....on Black Ops you have to literally be directly next to or infront of the person to knife them? But on MW2 you can literally be 5 feet from them and knife them?

Is this something they fixed from MW2 to Black Ops?

I find it much harder to knife someone on Black Ops.
It's frustrating.

Because Black Ops doesn't have commando.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I'm getting real fucking annoyed by how often 'connection Interrupted' happens. Also,m my shit freezes sometimes for no god damn reason. WTF? It never happened on MW2. It's hard to play 3 straight games without some type of connection problem happening.

Mar 24, 2006
sure does when i get stabbed some fool from 5 feet away shanks me but my knife misses 90% of the time when someone is 2 inches away from me
or when you get sliced by someone and then look at the killcam. it shows you running by the person and said person swipes in the air with you nowhere in the screen but yet they still get the kill.

bugs the hell outta me.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i wanted to murder MTT got into one of his games killed him a few times then he dropped a grenade when i killed him and blew up barrels that took me out the servers are to much trash tho tried to follow him into another game but it was full so i said fuck it and turned off the ps3 MTT is on my shitlist tho

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Treyarch was talking bout possibly only being able to get revived once and give full credit for the kill to the person who puts them into last stand and assists to whoever finishes them off. I personally think if your getting killed by 2nd chance more then once or twice in a match you probably suck..lol I usually have no problem finishing em off..
i usually only get killed once or twice then i start following them down, but if they are the 5th kill in a streak and they kill me in second chance, then thats a napalmm strike and possibly a chopper gunner they have cost me. so i lose 10+ kills cos of a perk

Apr 10, 2006
knifing is trash in this game. Not because of the lack of commando but because I've been knifed by dudes who were barely facing my direction. Seeing that shit on killcams suck.

Face it though, were never gonna see a great COD again. All were going to get is yearly updates with a shitload of DLC and new exploits. Activision killed this series

Oct 9, 2008
i usually only get killed once or twice then i start following them down, but if they are the 5th kill in a streak and they kill me in second chance, then thats a napalmm strike and possibly a chopper gunner they have cost me. so i lose 10+ kills cos of a perk
Still not as bad as the rc-xd! I've been killed over 600 times with that stupid shit and had multiple kill streaks ruined! How a remote control car made it into a FPS is beyond me..