Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Someone last night on the xbox had a KKK member on their gamercard with a noose SMH
i report douchers like that all the time. i don't care one bit either, there is lil' kids that play this game..they don't need to see shit like that. atleast when people report these kinds of things the people at xbox can see it for themselves. its not like reporting someone for being racist or derogatory in game chat because they have to catch em in the act and that probably rarely happens if at all.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I agree. ^^^

I got an earpiece now and these little dudes are always spouting racist shit. I just laugh because I am sure they are just a bunch of little punks that would never say it to your face.

But someone doing all that KKK shit with a noose.....that's got to go.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Two’s company, but three’s a crowd. Could be in Call of Duty’s case, as a third developer might be stepping in to make the next title in the series. Now that Treyarch have had its turn this time, we may not be back to Infinity Ward for the next Modern Warfare, we’ll be over to Sledgehammer Games; the new kids on the block.

An advertisement for a job vacancy at Sledgehammer Games simply reads: “Would you like the chance to build and drive the studio community management effort for Sledgehammer and the next Call of Duty game?”

The company was set up in 2009 by Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey, both of whom worked on sci-fi horror Dead Space. Schofield has already said that the next Call of Duty will feature superior audio to Dead Space. As well as this, Call of Duty under Sledgehammer’s development will include “real stuff” in terms of the military simulation. I suppose after the ludicrous display from Black Ops, anything could be “real stuff” in comparison.

Oct 9, 2008
Summit, Havana, Grid.

What's the perk or whatever the enemy can use to walk by my mounted camera that makes 'em look like a teammate coming at me?
Grid tite too.. i'm just glad to finally see someone else who likes Havana! It's my girls favorite but we can't never get nobody to vote it? It's pretty much "Crossfire" from COD4 but people hate on Havana?

On another note i think thats probably "Ghost Pro?"

May 11, 2002
one thing I more about Black Ops compared to MW2 is the Spy Planes last longer and they are more accurate. Then on MW2 the thing I like more is the care packages, the care packages in Black Ops are garbage.

Jan 9, 2009
CRACKED by far is the most hated map.
everyone camps. hiding peekin out of windows..
just like on Havana.. when n00bs end up hiding all the way in the back of the map in the two story building..

NUKETOWN is #1 u can never play that map just once.
reeeewind.

Summit is the shit tho.
i like Array and WMD too. i pull out the old G11 on those levels.