Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I'll probably be on in a day or two, gonna try and grab a new controller tonight after work. My controller is all jacked up so I don't even bother fuckin with it since I can only sprint for half a second and it keeps disconnecting.
if youre on xbox and it says 'please connect recontroller' and its wireless theres something near your xbox messing with it, headphones, wireless router, the beams on a entertainment system, etc....i pulled my xbox out of the sides of the entertainment system so its kinda sticking out and it solved that problem

just tryna save you 40-50 bucks if you use xbox

Dec 4, 2006
this game is a faggot...

i can't stand it...although I'm good ..but the weapons are boring as fuck....

the maps are getting boring......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ play modern warfare 2 again..youll put black ops down for a hot one

i rented black ops and im not sure i wanna buy it again..i was having more fun on mw2...only thing i like about black ops is me and licwit usually get into shit with other players cuz we talk too much

Oct 9, 2008
Funny i just picked up MW2 again for the 1st time in months. Got tubed repeatedly bout 6 matches in a row and turned it off. The tube spam is even worse then i remember, its all everybody does on that game..

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
if youre on xbox and it says 'please connect recontroller' and its wireless theres something near your xbox messing with it, headphones, wireless router, the beams on a entertainment system, etc....i pulled my xbox out of the sides of the entertainment system so its kinda sticking out and it solved that problem

this shit was happening to me and it was annoying as fuck. i found the problem was the battery case itself, not the batteries. i swapped out the battery case with a cheap one off ebay and it doesnt do it anymore

Apr 16, 2003
google.com

good lookin out but it's a wired which was chewed up by a dog that I ended up getting rid of because he was a bastard. Forgot to get one on the way home finna cop probably 2 tomorrow night.