Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
the servers are just pure trash get in a game lags get halfway through a game connection interrupted connection lost to host can only play this shit like at 10 or later at night its been almost two months thought these greedy ass bitches would fix the damn servers by now

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
when you reach level 70 you can do it all again. you will earn a few small extras like emblems and extra class slots but will start at level 1 again and have to earn all your weapons and cod points etc again. some say its not worth it. to me if i didnt do it i would get bored a lot easier so i do prestige.

Jan 9, 2009
THE BLACK OPS PRESTIGE EMBLEMS ARE FUCKING UGLY.
you cant even tell what the shit is when its small in a lobby.

peoples names are harder to read on this game too.

the best part of MW2 was earning titles.
this meaningless COD money shit is stupid.
contracts are pointless.

Jun 23, 2005
the stoner with reflex sight is the shit. im trying to unlock all the pro perks right now, working on slight of hand and scavenger. still need to get a sentry gun kill for ghost. might just let the opposite team get my sentry gun to do it. i fucks with ps3 more than anything now. THEY NEED TO DROP MAPS ALREADY FUCK WAITING 3 MORE WEEKS.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
the servers are just pure trash get in a game lags get halfway through a game connection interrupted connection lost to host can only play this shit like at 10 or later at night its been almost two months thought these greedy ass bitches would fix the damn servers by now
WHy you the only one with "server problems" lol. Since I got my PS3 back the other day I've been playing a few hours at a time with no lag, delay or booted off.

Mar 24, 2006
THE BLACK OPS PRESTIGE EMBLEMS ARE FUCKING UGLY.
you cant even tell what the shit is when its small in a lobby.

peoples names are harder to read on this game too.

the best part of MW2 was earning titles.
this meaningless COD money shit is stupid.
contracts are pointless.
yeah, they fucked that money part up bigtime. all i see is a bunch of people hoarding a shitload of money. whats the point? lol

earning emblems and titles was the shit.

only thing that fucked that up was the 10th prestige hackers.

Jan 9, 2009
the difference in skill level in team deathmatch vs mercenary team deathmatch is prettttty noticeable ..

whenever im startin to get some horrible rounds consecutively ill just get in a regular TDM lobby and raep. does anyone else notice that? the split screen niggas are the worst.

Mar 24, 2006
sometimes you run into some split screeners that are probably playing on some 75 in. TV killin' shit....lol

but yeah...regular TDM is where you go to release the fury on people.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
COD:CIVIL WAR WOULD BE AWESOME..

ONLY AFTER PRESTIGING WOULD YOU GET FULLY AUTOS
LIKE THE AK-47 GENERAL LEE IS HOLDING HERE IN THIS HISTORIC PORTRAIT.

ONE FACTION WOULD BE FREED & ESCAPED SLAVES. N QUAKERS.
ONE FACTION WOULD BE NORTH TURNCOATS WHO FOUGHT FOR THE SOUTH.
wtf!!! WHERE'D LEE GET THAT CHOP FROM??? IT BE SICK IF YOU COULD ALSO GET ONE OF THOSE ONE OF THOSE GATLING GUNS, WHERE YOU GOTTA TURN THE HANDLE. AND MOW EVERYONES ASS DOWN.
AND WHO'S THE NATIVE REDSKINS GONNA ROLL WITH?

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
the difference in skill level in team deathmatch vs mercenary team deathmatch is prettttty noticeable ..

whenever im startin to get some horrible rounds consecutively ill just get in a regular TDM lobby and raep. does anyone else notice that? the split screen niggas are the worst.
i thought i would go and try prestige tdm the other day and surprisingly its easier than reg or mercenary tdm. almost everyone that plays it is only 1st prestige.

Jan 9, 2009
wtf!!! WHERE'D LEE GET THAT CHOP FROM??? IT BE SICK IF YOU COULD ALSO GET ONE OF THOSE ONE OF THOSE GATLING GUNS, WHERE YOU GOTTA TURN THE HANDLE. AND MOW EVERYONES ASS DOWN.
AND WHO'S THE NATIVE REDSKINS GONNA ROLL WITH?
lol that book is pretty awesome.

some racist group from South Africa go back in time in a time machine to the civil war to give General Lee access to AK-47s (and a few other things from the future) to turn the tide of the war and change the entire outcome. the Turtledove guy is pretty smart so everything is well thought out and explained to the point where youre not reading the story like "this is fucking ridiculous."
its more like "damn..if this were to happen it would go just like this."

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well my cousin has a copy of the game for PC he doesn't want, so if it runs cool on my pc I might be murking whoever got this for pc soon.