Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
COD:CIVIL WAR WOULD BE AWESOME..

ONLY AFTER PRESTIGING WOULD YOU GET FULLY AUTOS
LIKE THE AK-47 GENERAL LEE IS HOLDING HERE IN THIS HISTORIC PORTRAIT.

ONE FACTION WOULD BE FREED & ESCAPED SLAVES. N QUAKERS.
ONE FACTION WOULD BE NORTH TURNCOATS WHO FOUGHT FOR THE SOUTH.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i thought the MW2 servers were dookie i should upload videos of how one or two bullets kill me in the fuckin knee this shit throws me in a rage like the game fly commercials i went 19-1 and like 18-4, 28-6 yesterday only to break even or a couple kills under today

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
anyone fuck wit the zombie mode get at me..so far kino der toten i made it to lvl 30, and the five map lvl 21..
I see you on Zombies all the time. I don't play it that much but next time I wanna take a break from normal multiplayer I'll hit you up.

this shit throws me in a rage like the game fly commercials
That made me lol.

May 3, 2002
lmao that fool is trash in mw2...even with the tar 21 on silence

"WUT DA FUCK!!!!!"
i think he likes black ops cuz it allows him to run around like hes some fuckin rambo lmao

dudes commentary is hilarity on mw2

haha, every video of his got me picturing him actin like the dad on friday.. lol

Jan 9, 2009

anyone use the g11?

lately ive been finishing matches off with this g11 cuz i like how it sounds. its powerful. you have to be accurate with your aim but you can lay people down. it reminds me of a futuristic m16

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Call of Duty publisher Activision has been talking about new ways to make even more money from its shoot 'em up cashcow for years. A new report makes it sound like a new way to play Call of Duty online is imminent.

The analysts at Wedbush Securities believe that Activision is set to reveal a new "tier" of Call of Duty online multiplayer within the next three months. "Activision remains a top pick, primarily due to the company's potential to create and monetize a second tier of multiplayer online gaming for its Call of Duty franchise," Wedbush analysts write in their January 2011 newsletter. "We expect this to occur during the first quarter of 2011." Yes, that's pretty soon and, yes, they're being awfully specific.

If accurate, that new way to play Call of Duty in some capacity may represent Activision's desires to deliver that "high-margin digital online content and further the brand as the leading action entertainment franchise in new geographies, new genres and with new digital business models." That was the company's plan as of March 2010.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops still do big numbers in online multiplayer and big sales of retail copies. But Activision brass has bemoaned the limited number of ways they can sell goods to the Call of Duty-playing masses after they invest in the game, map packs notwithstanding.

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick has been thinking about "the natural evolution of a property like Call of Duty into a massively-multiplayer environment" for some time, taking cues from World of Warcraft makers Blizzard. The company may also see the ongoing success that developer Valve has had with games like Team Fortress 2, which recently began selling in-game goods to an audience willing to spend, and want some of those dollars.

The Call of Duty publisher (and its developers) claim the boxed, retail copies of games in the series will never carry a subscription fee to play their online components. Of course, there are many other options the company can pursue beyond the box.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
started playing black ops again today and even tho im the resident black ops hater i still stand by it, modern warfare 2 is a superior game. im gonna change my weapons up a lil tho. right now im using the Fn FAL, one of the machine guns i cant remember,the gailil, mp5k and somethin else.its aiight tho. i didnt go negative in one game while playing, my goal is to get those fuckin attack dogs.

i rented it to make sure this shit dont collect dust like i figured it would when i brought it back last time...im still a lil i dunno about it...but like i said its coo....it just seems a little artificial to me at times..ima try to do some new shit...i havent got one 'equipment' thing..ill be back on in a bit

i need some different maps though....i played all the maps already first time signing on and playing in months..oh except that jungle one..im ready for these map packs febuary..woo...

and yo anyone on mw2 play zombies yet? i got invited to a match of zombies on there, it was in estate..shit was sick

and some kid invited me in this game and they were all british right...we go into different teams (i auto assign) and we start scrambling..i see a dude and shoot him..first blood..he yells "WUT DA HELL WHO WAS THAT?" and quits the game immediately...right back to the start... hes like "WHO WAS THAT KICK HIM" 0then everyones like "ITS THE NEW GUY THAT GAS UNO GUY" and they kicked me...what the fuck were they doing if they werent playing the game? is that the cheating shit?

and hella people are sending me msg talkin bout "10th level prestige lobby" and asking me for ms points for shit i dont even understand... i dunno wtf they are talking about i just play the game ...some people on there are on some ooother

May 3, 2002
//\\

Haha, yeah probably a bunch of friends filled up the match so that they can boost of each other.. like getting certain challenges done, while the other guy lets them do it, then switch. Or they could of been in a room where someone has a hacked copy and each kill is like 1284y79324783xp.

The 10th Prestige is where someone has a program on their PC.. you GIVE then your XBL password.. they sign on your account and basically unlock everything you dont have.. Gold weapons, all emblems, all cards, 10 prestige. Some people got scamed and got there account banned because the guy took paypal money and changed the password and jetted, lol

May 3, 2002
//\\

Haha, I love the one at 15 seconds.. Dog straight up Goldberg'd that noob, lol at that one chasing the guy around the rock.. great clip!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'll probably be on in a day or two, gonna try and grab a new controller tonight after work. My controller is all jacked up so I don't even bother fuckin with it since I can only sprint for half a second and it keeps disconnecting.