Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
^^^

Yeah the MP5K is really good. I've been using the AK74u for my SMG class but MP5 on rapid fire gets you kills quick. And on the lag issue - I don't have too much of a problem with lag, but random disconnects piss me the hell off. Not disconnecting during the host migration just disconnecting in the middle of a game with no lag or warning at all.

Oct 9, 2008
^^^

Yeah the MP5K is really good. I've been using the AK74u for my SMG class but MP5 on rapid fire gets you kills quick.
I don't know why but the rapid fire on the MP5K doesn't seem to do shit for it.. I always use the extended mags. I just dont want to be an ak74u fag like everyone else..lol No offence it's a good gun but the fact that everybody over uses it turns me off of it. The MP5K is at the top of my list for kills by far. I really dig that and the AK47. I think the AK47 is the best its ever been in this COD. I always slap on the AK47 or MP5 with extended mags and sleight of hand when i want to do some crowd control and run all up in the other teams shit for some multi-kills.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I hate the MPL's sights. I haven't used it that much so I can't say much else but those sights are shitty lol. And yeah a lot of people use the AK74u but it doesn't really bother me much. Rapid fire with steady aim pro is my shit though. Especially when the enemies are all grouped together. I love it.

May 3, 2002
I don't know why but the rapid fire on the MP5K doesn't seem to do shit for it.. I always use the extended mags. I just dont want to be an ak74u fag like everyone else..lol No offence it's a good gun but the fact that everybody over uses it turns me off of it. The MP5K is at the top of my list for kills by far. I really dig that and the AK47. I think the AK47 is the best its ever been in this COD. I always slap on the AK47 or MP5 with extended mags and sleight of hand when i want to do some crowd control and run all up in the other teams shit for some multi-kills.
Yeah, AK-47 is a beast.. I love it.. I just use iron sights with Silencer and slight of hand.

I've loved the AK74u, been usin grip and rapid fire.. haha. But ive been usin that MPL too.. but with a sight.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I like mine better, the 2 totally looks like a 2. One more layer will wrap up the R and close it.
i find the best way to make an R is to use a B and cover up the part of the B right at the bottom, makes a good R

fuck it i'll make the emblem now and post it up to show you

May 6, 2002
^^I'm on PC not console

and I got alot of free time for the next month or so, don't hate :D
Haha. Yeah I'm hating the fact that I'm out breathing good weed and fresh air. Getting it good. While you in your "free" time is spending every waking moment chasing that dragon. haha. Do you Big Dog. Lol. Ole carpal tunnel limp wrist. haha. What you gonna do after you prestige for the last time, in about a day and a half. haha. Slow down young homie slow down. You bout to go through withdraws. 100!!!