Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
you on ps3 parker? CTF threw me in a rage last night at least like 8 times i was close to capturing a flag only to get blasted by someone hiding around the corner i was only trying to get a contract but know i gotta deal with that bullshit to get marathon pro and then it would throw me in games that my team was losing 2-0 already on the 2nd round

Jan 9, 2009
this game is dope but its not as fulfilling as mw2 ..
i kinda feel where gas was sayin "i used to lay down in the grass and shit"
haha.. you dont have time to do any of that shit
also
why would you take away earning titles..
these playercard things are fucking weak. i thought thered be more to unlock
colored clan tags for 14 prestiges? LOLLLL WUT

custom emblem is cool. wager match is cool but im terrible at that shit.
talkin about ragequit lol.. gun game on nuketown really grinds my gears. but its so fun

Jun 23, 2005
lol at all you playstation heads thinkin your good. i played like 20 mtatches today an only was once under a 2 kill death ratio. weak ass niggas. the competition is no good on the ps3!

Oct 9, 2008
So my girls copy of this game got scratched by her xbox cuz she moved it while it was spinning.. So i just bought another copy from gamestop. Thinking bout returning the scratched one that i bought from walmart back to gamestop claiming its the one i bought today with the receipt and saying it came with the scratch? Will it work? MTT? I know you the master of returns..

May 19, 2005
go to blockbuster and rent the game swap out the disc.i thought id have to take the serial sticker off the cds but they werent even on,they were jus on the cover of the disc.super easy,no questions asked

Oct 9, 2008
I already bought the new copy..But if i exchange the scratched one for another copy (shrinkwrapped) from gamestop then i could take it back in a couple weeks for a full refund, no?

Oct 9, 2008
Just got it buffed..still a no go..whats weird is single player will still play but mp it says the servers are down? I put the unscratched copy in and mp works fine?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
install it to your hardrive from the good copy and see if the scratched one will at least let it run. Did that for GTA4. My kid scratched the fuck out of it like on day 4 so I borrowed my cousins copy to install it to the hard drive, then used my scratched copy to start the game. worked like a charm.