Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

new attack heli vid, man I got it like 4 maps in a row tonight, so much fun

started using hardline perk no use for ghost anymore the spy planes always get shot the fuck down anyway

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
how do u upload videos
You gotta make an account at callofduty.com/theater and sync your YouTube account. Then in the game go to recent games and record a 30 second clip. Once you're back in the theater menu (in the game, not on your computer) go to render clip. It'll play the clip and upload it to your callofduty.com and YouTube accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Mix it up I always see you playing demolition....
FOR THE MOST PART... BUT I BEEN FUCKING WITH HARDCORE MODES AND I CANT HELP LOSING INTEREST AFTER A FEW MATCHES NO MATTER WHAT IM PLAYING OR MAYBE I SHOULD JUST START CAMPING AND PLAYING FOR KILL STREAKS. ANYBODY GOT ANY INFO ON MODERN WARFARE 3? LOL

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
the marathon pro in this game is some boolchit to get 15 ctf always somebody camping to take you out and then im on the winning team capture two flags and the piece of shit game throws me on the losing team next game and leaves the rest of the game winning team intact

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i dunno what everyone keeps saying about the lag. im on xbox 360 and the only time ive had it lag was when someone else was watching youtube videos on the same net connection. i usually get into a game in less than 10 seconds as well.

Oct 9, 2008
The lag gets bad here and there but what really gets me is the '"no join" lobby's. Start out 3 on 3 and end 3 on 3 or even worse 3 on 1? WTF i've never had a problem with a lobby getting full in any other COD! It never replaces the players that back out?

Why i love 2nd chance..

Why the MP5k shits on all other smgs...

Just for laughs...