Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Haha. Yeah I'm hating the fact that I'm out breathing good weed and fresh air. Getting it good. While you in your "free" time is spending every waking moment chasing that dragon. haha. Do you Big Dog. Lol. Ole carpal tunnel limp wrist. haha. What you gonna do after you prestige for the last time, in about a day and a half. haha. Slow down young homie slow down. You bout to go through withdraws. 100!!!
Your an idiot. Why are you even on the sicc?

Mar 13, 2003
I be hackin the shit out of claymores....I remember hacking a dudes claymore when he was up in a room....he ran down after me and boom see ya...LOL

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
there is a mouse/mini keyboard released for both consoles, looks like ima have to buy this shit on xbox too now

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
after you hit level 10, you can edit the emblem/playercard

when you prestige you gotta hit lvl 10 again to editi it like it was the first time, but it still stays the same from the last prestige.

not stats though if that is what you are talking about?

Jan 9, 2009
NO.

you cant edit your playercard, outlaw. stop saying that shit bro.
you can make a emblem.

you just buy playercards. you cant edit them. why do you keep saying that shit? lol

that was the best part of MW2.. earning titles.
why would they completely take that shit away?? its fuckin stupid...

i havent played this game in about a week....

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
played tonight and for the first time i got the constant lag that i think youre all talking about. wouldnt get me into a game a lot of the time hanging at the loading screen then when i got in it would lag even though i had 3-4 bars. annoying as fuck