Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
nobody even said anything bout you ya fuckin jew

if u play like that then ur infact, gay. if u dont then what i said dont relate to u n u shuld just move along

if i wanted to talk shit id talk bout the fact that u prestige like 48343743 times alredy n the game been out like 3 weeks.

that shit is lame, video games aint that serious.

now ur gonna hate cause i prestiged lol

AND IT IS FUCKING SERIOUS STFU!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
so you saying because I had no plants or defuses THAT map that I didn't contribute right? Even though I explained to you I was covering the bomb sites, obviously I can't do everything myself but I had locked down the choke point and it was up to others to play their role and we failed, but I owned the other team with 55 kills 5.5 k/d ratio and slowed them down and stopped them planting and defusing many times, but because I didn't plant or defuse myself, I am a TDM PLAYER LULZ!!!11...

I'm not butthurt you cowgirl, you were the one hating because its what you do best amirite?
lulz aint no one hating everyone is just pointing out that your a lil camping bitch in an objective game just so you can get your ratio up lmao your whole team looked like they were defending the bomb site and you clowns still lost only one person planted the bomb on your team i hate having fuck tard noobs like you on my team on objective games its not TDM

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I normally do good in TDM but I switched it up to domination yesterday an the kid went like 35 an 60 something....dudes used a chopper gunner once an attack dogs twice shit was mainy. Won it in the last couple seconds tho 201 to 200

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lulz aint no one hating everyone is just pointing out that your a lil camping bitch in an objective game just so you can get your ratio up lmao your whole team looked like they were defending the bomb site and you clowns still lost only one person planted the bomb on your team i hate having fuck tard noobs like you on my team on objective games its not TDM
lmao this motherfucker

I'd rush your whole fucking squad and rape your face you cuntbreath. obviously your too shit to have any other playstyle so you cry when people defend (or camp in your world)

thing is my main play style is rushing and flanking but I can switch it up whenever I like, can you? Nah you can't, so keep crying your tears bring me joy :D

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
no you wouldnt you would camp like a bitch and i can switch up my style if i wanted to but i get bored so i run out and look for action i cant sit in a corner and camp like your lil bitch ass can in a objective game or not id tag team your whole sorry ass squad

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
no you wouldnt you would camp like a bitch and i can switch up my style if i wanted to but i get bored so i run out and look for action i cant sit in a corner and camp like your lil bitch ass can in a objective game or not id tag team your whole sorry ass squad
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CAMPING IN A CORNER? LMAO

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
why are we arguing about a video game, forget about it

you know what really grinds my gears, people who don't know how to play domination properly, stupid fucks

Jan 9, 2009
Who's a camper? you dumb faggot cowgirl slut

DUDE..
YOU DONT PLANT ANY BOMBS.
YOU DONT DISARM ANY BOMBS.
EVEN THOUGH THATS THE FUCKING POINT.......
YOU RACK UP CHEAP KILLS AND CAUSE YOUR TEAM TO LOSE.
THATS THE EPITOME OF A FUCKING CAMPER. YOU CAMPING FUCK.

THAT JPG WAS SO LULZY BECAUSE YOU WERE HELLA PROUD OF IT HAHA
I BET EVERY KILL CAM YOURE SITTING STATIONARY
WITH A WALL TO YOUR BACK. FAGGOT.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
DUDE..
YOU DONT PLANT ANY BOMBS.
YOU DONT DISARM ANY BOMBS.
EVEN THOUGH THATS THE FUCKING POINT.......
YOU RACK UP CHEAP KILLS AND CAUSE YOUR TEAM TO LOSE.
THATS THE EPITOME OF A FUCKING CAMPER. YOU CAMPING FUCK.

THAT JPG WAS SO LULZY BECAUSE YOU WERE HELLA PROUD OF IT HAHA
I BET EVERY KILL CAM YOURE SITTING STATIONARY
WITH A WALL TO YOUR BACK. FAGGOT.
that was HC TDM you fake nigga