Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
alright pro:tip time

go on HC DEM, grab FN + Silencer, ghost & hacker pro perks so you are unseen, 2nd doesnt matter warlord is good for extended clips

take a frag, smoke and a tactical insertion, make your way to the enemy spawn, drop the tac insert right at the back of the map and move away to a better place and spawn rape every mother fucker in sight 1 shot kill, when you die insta respawn and pop down the tac insert again, rinse repeat.

Also for maximum rage take a sentry gun and pop it right in their base. Attack heli is the best auto kill and then get the 11 KS attack heli.

do this until they fix the spawns

100% garnette you will rape everything insight

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I don't know what the fuck is going on with my game. I went to my dad's this week and he has an HDTV. So I changed my video settings on my PS3 and played there. Then when I got home the video wouldn't show up cuz I have an SDTV. I reset my PS3 settings then when I tried to play Black Ops it made a beeping sound and nothing showed up. I tried another game and it worked perfectly. So my system can play any game except for Black Ops. I googled this up and didn't get many results...fuck this shit.
you still play ps3 on an SDTV? time to get a HD i think...

Aug 24, 2003
they should make it so people who play 10+ hours a week are broken into different servers than people who dont

they should also ban everybody who has 20+ hours a week and tell them to get a life

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lmao i find it worse that it puts me on a team full of 11 and 12 levels against a team full of prestige level 30s always seems like i get stuck on a shit ass team thats why i can never play longer then half hour unless im in a party

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
looks like you got raped since you lost
The thing that stands out the most to me about this score board is your ZERO plants and ZERO defuses in DEMOLITION!!! I hate playing objective modes with dudes like you...Think everythings fuckin team deathmatch!
you both sound like jealous bitter faggots.

I don't think you got any idea how I play so you should shut the fuck up, most of the time I am the main one defusing and planting as well as COVERING AND DEFENDING the bomb sites.

I hate noobs like you who don't know what the fuck they are talking about and bitch and moan about shit in games, worry about yourself.

Oct 9, 2008
I care about winning! 1.69 win ratio right now to be exact. Evertime i play domination or demolition i got the top score on my team and go negative on K/D even tho thats sittin at 1.63 right now. The main reason is i got like 7 captures and the rest of my team is camping in the back of the map running right past flags/objectives to get kills. I get hella heated when we lose an objective game and i see my team has all kinds of kills and no captures, no defends nothing! You just making your self look like a fool postin your kill scores for a DEMOLITION match! Don't be mad... All i'm sayin is would prefer a dude who gets 7 captures and dies 30 times on my team then someone who aint doin shit to contribute to the objective!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lulz aussie is butt hurt like someone just fucked his kangaroo i usually end up 24-30 cause i try and plant and defuse the bombs if i wanna get kills ill play TDM not demolition i hate havin a bunch of fuck tards that dont do the objective and seems you didnt cover or defend very good since you lost

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I care about winning! 1.69 win ratio right now to be exact. Evertime i play domination or demolition i got the top score on my team and go negative on K/D even tho thats sittin at 1.63 right now. The main reason is i got like 7 captures and the rest of my team is camping in the back of the map running right past flags/objectives to get kills. I get hella heated when we lose an objective game and i see my team has all kinds of kills and no captures, no defends nothing! You just making your self look like a fool postin your kill scores for a DEMOLITION match! Don't be mad... All i'm sayin is would prefer a dude who gets 7 captures and dies 30 times on my team then someone who aint doin shit to contribute to the objective!
so you saying because I had no plants or defuses THAT map that I didn't contribute right? Even though I explained to you I was covering the bomb sites, obviously I can't do everything myself but I had locked down the choke point and it was up to others to play their role and we failed, but I owned the other team with 55 kills 5.5 k/d ratio and slowed them down and stopped them planting and defusing many times, but because I didn't plant or defuse myself, I am a TDM PLAYER LULZ!!!11...

lulz aussie is butt hurt like someone just fucked his kangaroo i usually end up 24-30 cause i try and plant and defuse the bombs if i wanna get kills ill play TDM not demolition i hate havin a bunch of fuck tards that dont do the objective and seems you didnt cover or defend very good since you lost
I'm not butthurt you cowgirl, you were the one hating because its what you do best amirite?

Jan 9, 2009
you both sound like jealous bitter faggots.

I don't think you got any idea how I play so you should shut the fuck up, most of the time I am the main one defusing and planting as well as COVERING AND DEFENDING the bomb sites.

I hate noobs like you who don't know what the fuck they are talking about and bitch and moan about shit in games, worry about yourself.
LOL LIL FAGGOT ASS CAMPER .. CAMPING IN THE OBJECTIVE GAMES GETTIN CHEAP KILLS.

WHY DONT YOU RUN AROUND A LITTLE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
PLANT A FUCKING BOMB. JESUS CHRIST.
I CANT BELIEVE U POSTED THAT CAMPING ASS SHIT EXPECTING PROPS.

WHAT A FAGGOT

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
LOL LIL FAGGOT ASS CAMPER .. CAMPING IN THE OBJECTIVE GAMES GETTIN CHEAP KILLS.

WHY DONT YOU RUN AROUND A LITTLE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
PLANT A FUCKING BOMB. JESUS CHRIST.
I CANT BELIEVE U POSTED THAT CAMPING ASS SHIT EXPECTING PROPS.

WHAT A FAGGOT
LOL SHUT THE FUCK UP WHITEBOY

I WILL EVENTUALLY GET AROUND TO UPLOADING A FULL MAP AND WE WILL SEE WHO THE CAMPER IS..

ALL I SEE ON THE LAST PAGE IS SHIT CUNTS WITH NO SKILL VERY, VERY JELLY.

Jul 3, 2008
nobody even said anything bout you ya fuckin jew

if u play like that then ur infact, gay. if u dont then what i said dont relate to u n u shuld just move along

if i wanted to talk shit id talk bout the fact that u prestige like 48343743 times alredy n the game been out like 3 weeks.

that shit is lame, video games aint that serious.