Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
i was killin earlier, had like 16 kills, used my gun ship killstreak, first time i got it and it was alright, then i tried using my chopper gunner and im about to hop on the gunner then im back down on the ground? im not sure if sum one blew my shit up but i doubt it...

so i reviewed the match and the chopper was in the air the whole time. it just didnt let me man the gunner? hella wack

Jan 18, 2006
hopped on today and i joined a TDM game with a score of around 5000 each team. Went on a streak ended up going 22-2 and top scoring hahahaha
I was on pace for a score like that in groundwar today and some faggot disconnects, was 19-3 and still had like 5000 more points to win the game

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
all i see is nazi flags and hella gay shit like animals fucking or dudes giving eachother hand jobs on that shit now. why do these kids feel its cool to be so gay online?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Microsoft has cleared up confusion about an upcoming double XP weekend for Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Xbox Europe community manager Graeme Boyd originally said the event would take place this weekend, but has now said that isn't the case.

However, he did confirm that a double XP weekend for Black Ops is incoming, so stay frosty BLOppers.

Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg has shot down rumours that the company will begin charging for "out of the box" Call of Duty online multiplayer

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I don't know what the fuck is going on with my game. I went to my dad's this week and he has an HDTV. So I changed my video settings on my PS3 and played there. Then when I got home the video wouldn't show up cuz I have an SDTV. I reset my PS3 settings then when I tried to play Black Ops it made a beeping sound and nothing showed up. I tried another game and it worked perfectly. So my system can play any game except for Black Ops. I googled this up and didn't get many results...fuck this shit.