Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
I feel ya'll on the server issues. My xbox died so I've been on the ps3 and I'd say 3 out of 5 games drop. I can only play this for about an hour and thats it. I never really had that problem on the xbox but I guess thats what we payed for with the live subscription.

Mar 13, 2003
Wait a minute....so walmart will take your broken 360 (RROD) and replace it for free??

**nevermind it must be that early I didn't understand your answer at first.....I get it now. Lol
It worked for me years ago with the original Playstation..but that was a loooong time ago... Won't Microsoft replace the RROD for free??**

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
man the servers are all fucked up tonite, i cant even get into a game right now , and if i do it kicks me out or it kicks everyone out and goes back to the main menu, they need to do something about this soon, it fuckin kills the fun hella bad
it was like that all damn night partied up with 4 people kept trying to get into a game two of us would join the other 2 would get kicked off for like 20 minutes straight finally said fuck it played some nazis came back same shit someone bounced after 10 minutes and mobbed with a party of 3 it worked had no problems then someone else came back and mobbed with 4 no problem servers are all wacked out its annoying

Jan 23, 2004
im new at this shit, to get new guns do you have to earn points or can you buy points (or whatever the fuck their called, that shit they sell at best buy and walmart etc..) to get them?

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Won't Microsoft replace the RROD for free??**
Its been fixed once already, but now it is out of warranty so I am on my own. There are some local spots that fix them so I need to call around and get some quotes.

That or just pay off some bills then pick up the 360 arcade or whatever its called.

Don't they print the serial #'s on the receipt now?
I know someone who works at walmart ill have to hit him up and find out for sure.

Oct 9, 2008
i always wait till the i die to use my killstreak rewards. i dont wanna risk dying while calling my shit in, then missing out on the later killstreaks
I was gettin a lil winded from moppin the floor wit these dudes.. I had to take a lil breather and call in a napalm, then right back to work...lol

Apr 25, 2007
Don't they print the serial #'s on the receipt now?

Do you think I can spray paint my old white RROD xboxes black and get the new ones? u think they would notice? lol
i don't think they do at wal mart. if they do try a smaller department store like fred meyer. if you try this make sure to run your xbox wrapped up in a towel for about 2 hours before you go return it. if they take it out to check it the lights will flash green like normal.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you earn points by playing the game. please, never give them the idea of selling weapons.

i havent played this game in 2 weeks. fuck that shit.

didnt gran turismo just drop or something?
copped...fuck that shit..i need some racecar shit in my life

its about to be hella weed and driving fast on my screen for a few weeks

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
you earn points by playing the game. please, never give them the idea of selling weapons.

i havent played this game in 2 weeks. fuck that shit.

didnt gran turismo just drop or something?
copped...fuck that shit..i need some racecar shit in my life

its about to be hella weed and driving fast on my screen for a few weeks
gran turismo is only on ps3 i wanna swoop it but also wanna get the steering wheel