Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
once again i am very satisfied with pistols. thats the main improvement for me personally i think they made. i got the python and went on a rage with it. i use it with the aug and tomahawk. for perks i use hacker and go into a room duel wielding pythons and spray that bitch up if your camping. sniping is okay now that im high haha

Mar 24, 2006
sweet.

what was the most difficult part of the game for you on veteran?

mine was "find and kill dragovich", after you destroy that huge ass rocket with the valkyrie rocket. when you go down into the building into the hallways and rooms. i was sitting on that part for awhile.

until i finally figured out it was better if you pushed the action instead of waiting for it..lol

all the other parts of the game weren't nearly as difficult as this part was to me either...shit had me on rage mode almost on a couple of occasions..lol

Jan 9, 2009
Ak74u no doubt my favorite weapon..Got Lightweight, Sleight of hand and Ninja with it....Thinking of switching it up and going with Hardline....Just got the AK47 might try it out tonight
the AK47 owns on this shit. with the supressor its almost unfair.
i dont see why everyone isnt on it. even the red dot is better this go round.
but red dots are for pussies, amirite?
niggas is throwin in the towel talkin bout goin backwards in time, goin go mw2 hahah
the game is to be sold... more maps with more space for n00bs and campers are coming soon for a price, obviously. but for the moment, hold these 30 bullets in your abdomen, motherfucker. radiation, hanoi, nuketown reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewind. vietnam was all about close quarter combat. not running around aimlessly in a big field LOL....
LRN 2 HISTORY
ALSO
LOL @ the guy cryn about claymores. quit runnin around like a faggot and look where you going bro. you givin away easy kills

mercenary on mines. i dont even like real team deathmatch where u end up with some queer on split screen with another faggot.. and they contribute 46 deaths between them.,