Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
isnt third person team tactical? aint that in black ops? my boy played it in mw2 all the time, i never knew it existed until a year later..i swore i saw it mentioned in black ops in the list of games to play, you prolly know for sure though.

i think if there was gonna be a money situation they should have made it so you could sell some of your shit for a lesser price to get cash. cuz youre literally tricked into buying shit thats gay at times. there has been many times where i felt like i fucked off my money for some dumb shit and wanted it back. i dunno if anyone knows what i mean. that kinda fucked off my first prestiges progress.

i mean waiting all that time to get cash and then getting dicked at the counter on some buyer beware shit is ridiculous

also contracts...wack....again it could just be me...i dont know when im gonna break records...or do shit like that...it just happened..thats what was cool about mw2..all that shit was already laid out for you and there was titles and shit when you did it....you didnt have to know already...that was the funnest part of the game...matching titles to the shit i did... not going oh let me try to kill 40 people in 45 minutes with the fal to get 5000 cash! took the fuckin fun out of it. i just liked doign new shit randomly and getting a new title cuz of it. thats what made second prestige on mw2 still cool, i was still gettin new titles that were only for 2nd prestige..

i gotta peep the wager match shit out tho i havent fucked with it

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I agree about there are not enough maps, even though its only 2 maps less than previous games it seems like those 2 maps make the world of difference.

They could take back the face paint and all the lens colors, keep your emblem editor too and give us 2 more maps, more maps = fresher game play.

I will say that BO is the most balanced COD game to date but at the same time it does make it a little stale so to speak, but I still enjoy it, yes the lag sucks, yes the spawns are fucking terrible but at least they are working on them so hopefully these couple of issues get worked out.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
theyre gonna have to add new maps. because those maps are just too fucking small for that many people running around, esp when you factor in lightweight, people being able to respawn at certain spots and larger games like ground war.

if they took a few of the bigger maps from mw2 and put them in black ops, it would be perfect.but imo it would have to be certain levels cuz that whole dive shit could be disasterous on a few of them if you had no falling damage (did they take that out?) theres hella shit i havent done on black ops due to the whole buying situation

the playability of black ops is gonna get hella worse with time too, like everyone cant play them few small ass maps forever...

i dunno how ppl prestiged so much i played the fuck out of it and i quit at 33 lol i might play next month..but as for now...finito

Jun 23, 2005
yeah i see peoples prestiges and im like damn i thought i been playing alot, but then again i fuck with wager match alot. it take the boring out of the game for a little, while as in mw2 it was ground war or team deathmatch 90 percent of the time. on this shit i mix it up a lil, it wasnt a big plus from mw2, i cant play for hours like i could on mw2 either.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I don't think PC has team tactical as well as a map or two less.

Also, no need to take out face paint, lens colour or emblem editor, that shit isnt going anywhere and is no reason why we dont have more maps.

we have less maps because they wanna sell the 'new' maps in DLC's to console players

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah im over it..on to the next game for now...i might play it when they add something to the game on multiplayer, like hella fix some shit, or new maps, but beyond that i have no incentive right now to play it and im prolly gonna go back to mw2..id go back to gears of war if they didnt move to fucking slow in the game..i dont see how xbox ppl still play that slow ass game..

we used to wait for matches for like 5-10 minutes..u think black ops is bad...man..like id go smoke a entire blunt match wouldnt start yet

think imma take a peek on mw2 in the morning and see whos on it....getting to prestige 2 on mw2 would be an honor lol

no black ops requests im not fuckin with it..as soon as i sign on ppl gonna send me requests to black ops games...no

outcaster forgot u was on pc breh...tactical-third person is dope though..esp on nice hdtv's..i need to try it out in black ops and see how it is

Mar 13, 2003
On this game
HCTDM > TDM
B/C of people loving to camp corners so much on TDM.....when I happen to get down on TDM I take it real slow now and am constantly using hardline with spy plane killstreak so the bastards without ghost on can't camp. It puts my kill ratio way higher than without it.....

Feb 15, 2006
its like the devs were thinking what stupid shit to add on just b/c they knew they had to... (cash, contracts... no work involved-- you can buy anything you want and not work for it!)

ok im high as well imma keep goin

camos are terrible... did they not think every1 was gonna b runnin around wth that orange camo while every other camo looks dull n about the same

IGn gave it a 8.5 (n i think they were being generous) but the reader reveiws are around a 7.5

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
that tiger camo is horrible, yet I see everyone with it :/

@gas, yeah I had mw2 on 360 for a bit as well, was nice on HD. I think I will get it for 360 when the price drops, maybe after christmas

May 3, 2002
IMO MW2 is for people that need 50 kill streaks to win a match.. this game is much more about aiming and shooting. Yeah the spawns suck, the graphics aren't as sharp as MW2.. but I think it has so much better gameplay.. like COD4. I'm glad kill streaks don't stack.. that's being happy that the Computer AI won for you. That doesn't take skill. BO you gotta earn it.

Jun 23, 2005
Fuck sniping. I hit people Hella times in the head and I miss. Snipin was fun but now its wack. I thought I had to smoke a lot playin mw2 but I need to double that amount now

May 3, 2002
Good news, just read this from Vonderhaaaaaaaaaaar

"Will work on Hardcore modes this week. Perhaps ready as early as this weekend depending on what else is going on. HQ for sure. What else? about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone "

@Jerryst1 No. We haven't touched the guns and won't till we get more data.

@DavidVonderhaar Why remove offensive emblems? (other than swastikas) It IS an M rated game after all.

@chasze That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. Honesty. Temp bans will turn into perma bans if you keep it up.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Lovin Domination in BO I dont even really fuck with TDM or GW anymore.

Dual mags is the business you get double the ammo and faster reload every other reload, lets me run steady aim so at close quarters its more effective, and the pro version is faster aiming while running which suits my play style more than SOH pro which is only faster ADS when your standing still or walking.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i got up to level 34 today!

also been playing wager matches in the high roller section got over 100000 cod points now, you win 30000 every time you finish 1st place