Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Shit i wish i had muthafuckas on my team that would take shit down always seems like i gotta fuckin do everything!
i was playing a bit of capture the flag to get marathon pro and i couldnt even count all the times im camping with the enemy flag right next to our flag point but the enemy has our flag. these motherfuckers still all camp looking for kills rather than finding the dude with our flag to win us the game.

Feb 15, 2006
Your combat record is always there for free. This is just for prestiges that coped. It actually ranks you by your "score per minute" which i didn't really get? I just wanted to go all baller status...lol I usually got everything i want after i buy the Cammando and G11 at level 44. So i just stacked my cash and coped. It even says "I'm rich and famous show me the leaderboards," when you select it. But droppin that much doe i assumed it would carry over. I prestiged the same night and lost it. Fuck it tho i won't cop again until i'm maxed out on prestiges..
damn so there is still no no leaderboards for straight up wins and kills... fuckin lame

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im thinking about it. it gets boring shooting people who spawned in the back

and multiplayer seems like no challenge in comparison to mw2..i dunno if its the fact i bought both map packs but yeah....hella more shit in mw2 and the maps are hella bigger

either the online experience on mw2 is about to be even more nerdy and therefore a worse online experience or maybe all the nerds are on black ops and mw2 is on some normal shit..which would be dope...maybe one day i can get a nuke or some shit

Feb 15, 2006
^^yea you kinda get the vibe like there was a mass exodus..

i also been seein ppl with the spinning 10th (mw2 prestige symbol, not 4) every other game

i feel you bout it not being challenging there is nothing challenging in blackops cuz nothing has value.. cash thing pointless

they're already talkin bout nerfing the G11 and AK74u.. callofduty developer said on their boards

MW2 graphics are better and runs so much more smooth, not as many disconnects and simple leaderboards

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^^yea you kinda get the vibe like there was a mass exodus..

i also been seein ppl with the spinning 10th (mw2 prestige symbol, not 4) every other game

i feel you bout it not being challenging there is nothing challenging in blackops cuz nothing has value.. cash thing pointless

they're already talkin bout nerfing the G11 and AK74u.. callofduty developer said on their boards

MW2 graphics are better and runs so much more smooth, not as many disconnects and simple leaderboards
i seriously am bored of black ops already...same maps over and over...theres like..5 of them? i dunno. shit got old already. i feel like i lowered my online gaming experience all while playing a new game. i mean you gotta offer me more maps than the previous game im playing and more shit basically. ill actually pick being noob tubed in a large map over being shot a few seconds
from spawn in a small map..and im sorry but nuketown is literally pointless....as soon as the map starts peopel throw frags to the opposite side of the map..lmao...how obvious

and im not sure how ranked matches are on black ops yes but if a spy plane is so easy to get in compariston to ninja for new players in seems to create an inbalance...and the whole system with buying killstreaks is real gay....

i dunno.. if you were gonna have to buy shit, stupid shit like lens color, reticules, etc etc should have maybe been based on medals or some shit,i still havent figured out how medals work in the game, i just notice i break records every once in a while and itll show on the screen

its still a cool game but it kinda got worse in a weird way....and yeah the graphics are definately worse i didnt wanan talk shit when i saw the youtube vids before it came out, but when i played it thats exactly how i felt..it went from liek realistic to cartoonish almost...there was a more polished feel of the player himself but not the world around the player..

i kinda feel like it lacks the 'cult playability' that mw2 had....but im sure with time theyll update the online experience maybe with maps etc...

and that nazi zombie shit is crap imo...like gears of war 2's horde was how to do that shit correctly....

i mean fun while i was playing it and it was new, but the kills i get in black ops arent even satisfying, its weird, its like oh look at random dude walking around :shoot: in mw2 i was laying in grass and all types of wild shit....and not even just camping but the worls was so big in comparison to black ops when you think about it...like some of these maps arent even like a corner in one map in mw2...

also making shotguns primary and not secondary is wack to me...i cant walk around with a shotgun when everyones got fullys and shit....not as a primary...its crazy i got to level 33 and had bought absolutely no 'equipment' solely because i was buying everything else...sure that was my fault but it shouldnt make you inbalanced like that....kinda gay

oh well they tried their best...my dad liked it but i had to explain to him that the reason the campaign is small is because of the multiplayer experience..so im getting him to get internet at his pad so i can play call of duty with the old man and shit...we both beat that shit in a day

im more interesed in fight night 5 now...
too much typing but fuck it im high and i was thinking about what i liked about mw2 in comparison

the black ops maps kinda remind me of 'trailer park' on mw2...like small as fuck, cool maps but small. the one thing i loved about black ops tho was the lettering and numbering of spots on the map, even tho it kinda shits on people, cuz you know where they are well after spy planes get dropped down, you can just be like 4 of them hoes are at d5 and you know they gon be in the neighboring areas

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the maps get old but I change around game modes and guns.

I wish there was a 3rd person mode somewhere as well as the ability to customize the soldier even more, not just whatever the first perk is, thats what you look like.

options, something game developers don't give us anymore.