Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
i mean i could understand if they sent you a tshirt so people out in public could see how baddass a prestiger looked,but to give up all your fuckin guns and perks jus to do it all again???ill never get it
LOL WHAT ARE YOU SO SCARED OF??
NEWSFLASH BRO: YOU CAN GET THE GUNS AND PERKS BACK.. ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

just got my ak47 back. feels good, man.

Jan 9, 2009
QUESTION ABOUT CLAN TAGS ON GUNS: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY i never rea;lly use a clan tag but the times i do i never can locate where the clan tag is etched into the weapon?

anyone got some screen shots.. or somthin

Feb 15, 2006
Not the money! After you prestige you can get the PRESTIGE LEADERBOARDS for 50 g's and it ranks you! I figured for 50 g's you would get to keep it, but no! Just hit 3rd prestige, no shit you can't keep your money! Only thing i find you can keep is emblems for your gun and you only gots to pay once..
when i prestiged i was like wtf when all my emblem shit, cash n records went away.. buyin like ur combat record is fucking gay

HOW do the prestige leaderboards rank you? is it by game mode like usual or by kills????

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Ill pass.

HC is a camp fest most of the matches never even reach the point limit. I do like the improved weapon damage though, they need to make a regular TDM with HC weapons power.
damn guys quit crying about camping, for everything you can do in this game, there is a counter.

if its really that bad, grab the china lake or tube.

Use ghost so they cant see you comming around the corner, use hacker perk because they usually have a device near them like a clay or jammer.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
damn guys quit crying about camping, for everything you can do in this game, there is a counter.

if its really that bad, grab the china lake or tube.

Use ghost so they cant see you comming around the corner, use hacker perk because they usually have a device near them like a clay or jammer.
How is crying because I have a different opinion that yours? SMH

I always run ghost and hacker ( perk 2 varies on class ) but my problem with HC is the camping based upon what I have seen when playing it. I still play it from time to time but I dont enjoy it as much as core thats all.

Oct 9, 2008
when i prestiged i was like wtf when all my emblem shit, cash n records went away.. buyin like ur combat record is fucking gay

HOW do the prestige leaderboards rank you? is it by game mode like usual or by kills????
Your combat record is always there for free. This is just for prestiges that coped. It actually ranks you by your "score per minute" which i didn't really get? I just wanted to go all baller status...lol I usually got everything i want after i buy the Cammando and G11 at level 44. So i just stacked my cash and coped. It even says "I'm rich and famous show me the leaderboards," when you select it. But droppin that much doe i assumed it would carry over. I prestiged the same night and lost it. Fuck it tho i won't cop again until i'm maxed out on prestiges..

Jan 9, 2009
i dont think you buy combat record.. it just doesnt kick in until u get up to like lvl 8 or somthin after prestiging. i didnt buy it it just came back

everyone should prestige at least once....
so u can at least get alll the weapons and face paint and lobbies etc..

i doubt i prestige 14 times.. or even 6 times like the last game tho