Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Unlike MW2 I've noticed that if you hold the trigger, the gun accuracy goes to shit. So I started tapping the trigger while shooting but it's hard to do that with moving targets. I like using the LMG's mostly.
fire in repeated small bursts unless its close range hold that fucker down.

Mar 24, 2006
Just got my first taste of MP with some of the sicc goons. I need to get these maps down, they are nothing like on MW2 imo. This game's maps are crazy from what i've seen sofar, lots of places to go and shoot from. i like that part about it, what i don't like is the damn spawning. half of the times i died earlier was from shots in the back, other then that i was doing alright with what i had and how crappy i know these maps sofar.

my mic was also actin' up too, on the screen it said it was on but it wasn't working though. hopefully when i get on later tonight it will be good to go so i can talk it up with ya brehs so you can drop some map knowledge on me this time....lol

Oct 9, 2008
How the fuck do you guys get your videos on youtube? I put my shit in file share but the spot that says "Render Clip" is black and wont let me press that option?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i use famas, enfield, gailil, the sub machine gun after the uzi (its like pm some shit) and im getting a few kills with the draganov sniper,and the ls some shit, but im gonna hate sniping until i put a scope on it

and i have a heavy auto weapon i use i just dont know the name...reticule gets me more kills...but depending on what lens that can fuck me up

if you could get the voices on it (the video) would be hilarious....we were heckling some dude only known as "england" on xbox...dude was hilarious...he called us slags...and red dicks...and all types of funny shit

im getting new weapons as i rank up tho, so i added the stoner 63 or some shit..i really think stoner 63 is the name
apparently its

i had one dude out talk me on black ops from alabama that shit was a laugh fest

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
How the fuck do you guys get your videos on youtube? I put my shit in file share but the spot that says "Render Clip" is black and wont let me press that option?
Is your clip longer than 30 seconds?

And do you have an account at treyarchs site, and you have to link you xbox account and youtube page to it ( not sure if u have these thats why I ask ).

Oct 9, 2008
Ok i found where to link the gamertag but it asks for my vip code? WTF is that and where do i find mine? I googled it but apperently alot of people don't know wtf that is either?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
cause your router is on strict i cant join or invite some people due to mine being strict tried changing it but never would change for me i called up support and they said $150 or some shit like that and they would help me hung up

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
is anyone having a hard time with joining or inviting someone to a game? shit wont work for me when i try join or invite someone. (PS3)
Usually when I get invited it gives me an error screen. Then I just find them in the in-game friends menu and press square to join their session and it works out. I've only invited one friend and he joined my session with no problem.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
the ghost pro shit is damn near impossible i think i seen one sentry gun used of all the time i played
I have it but I dont even want to prestige and lose this perk. I got lucky and ran into one on launch when we started to spawn on the opposite side. I would say start running hacker and that would help, but I do agree they are rare as fuck in this game.