Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT THE GAME IS SIMPLE BUT TIGHT, THE FACT THAT U UNLOCK ONLY THE SHIT U WANT...

NOW THAT I THINK OF IT I ONLY USED LIKE 20% OF THE SHIT IN MW2

AND YEA NUKETOWN WHEN IT GETS CRACKIN THE SPAWNING IS REDICULOUS. UR LUCKY TO EVEN THROW A RANDOM GRENADE SOMETIMES, IVE SPAWNED AND BEEN GUNNED DOWN INSTANTLY LIKE 4 TIMES IN A ROW BEFORE

May 3, 2002
Check out this tomahawk (not mine), off the building, hits an RC Car and blows up two people. lol

lol at this guy tryin to get his RC off the rock right in front of him. Would of been awesome to hit the RC and blow it up in his face.

Gotta say this one is one of the best shot, most Epic tomahawk ive seen. I would hate to be the guy that got it. lol

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^ first one and the last one were amazing

the guy was acting like he couldn't believe his eyes after he saw the score pop up on the screen

he just stopped in his tracks and turned around

Dec 4, 2006
the Galil with a suppressor......warlord pro, scavenger pro and ninja = ruthless..

i stay murdering motherfuckers...going 25-50+ with it...

Oct 9, 2008
Is it just me or can you not get into a match with a party for shit! Servers is fucked the need to patch that shit ASAP! And i swear they increased the melee distance for not having commando.. I've been gettin knifed from hella far away?

Mar 13, 2003
the server issue is what gives us all problems when we clan up and try to get a TDM or another game going...I've been noticing that knifing distance too..Shit had me like what? i thought they got rid of that shit in MW2.

And the stoner is a fuckin beast!!!! just got it.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lmao at some of the fuckers who play this game

i was playing gun game just now and i knifed this one guy who had ballistic knife, then he started crying and calling me a faggot so just for a laugh i kept knifing him

then in the next match everybody started knifing him and the guy was just complaining and calling everyone a faggot, it was hilarious

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Is it me or is the camping getting worse? I had to turn this shit off today as it was the worst I have seen it since I started playing it.

I even switched to barebones and it was just as bad in there, that made me just shake my fucking head, you cant camp for kill streaks so why the fuck are you camping in barebones?????

Oct 9, 2008
Care packages finally hookin it up now, got a gun ship and a chopper gunner back to back! Gun ship is dope almost makes me want to switch from dogs, but i just love mobbin wit a pack dogs and murderin fools!

Edit: 2nd prestige level 20 on mines! I need to go outside too...lol

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I went into this game with low expectations with treyarch doing this one and I have to say I love this game. They put everything in that I wanted like detailed stats, video for highlights etc. I think the kills are a little off like sometimes I can empty a clip into someone and they wont die but if someone shoots me with the same gun i die after 2 bullets.

Jun 23, 2005
servers are fucked up i couldnt link up with the sicc goons last night for a while. now my mics been trippin out, but the game is sick i like it, not to many complaints but the only ones already mentioned.i like gamblin my money, gun game is koo.