Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Here is a video that perfectly shows how bad the spawns can be. Im gonna jump into theater mode later put the camera above the map like he does and watch the spawns to see how they are in ground war.

Treyarch has asked for videos on spawns and they are going to go over them and possibly work on them, nothing official yet but they do seem to be listening to the community which is a good thing.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thats cause there is alot of noobs that don't use ghost perk

youre right...u gotta buy it...i just bought ninja..i dont even have ghost yet and im almost level 30..but every gun got attachments reticule colored lens camo and all types of shit..and no 'equipment' yet...lol

im a claymore dude buy it costs 5000 i dont have and wont save for unless i come up...so i just throw frags and grenades at everyone now

this game seems like it can be exploited easier than mw2...like i can get alot of kills on here in comparison to mw2, its easy for me on here.wait for someone stupid to run in the middle of shit, kill dude, run opposite and catch the spawn, and i got like a care package, spy plane, and a sum turret in 3 minutes with a LITTLE luck...

dudes know where i am and still cant fuck with me...come up the stairs you dead lol..i used to never camp...now i camp to get killstreaks, cuz they come right to me w no ghost..dead on arrival...takes two kills to spy plane so i know when they comin, im usually gonna gun them first...uzi grip if its nuketown...shit on people..when i buy new killstreaks feelings will be hurt

an someone just told me how to take video...so sicc clans gonna get video...we got a cool clan right now me licwit rey ru martin his bro get down 3457 nefarious and about 5 more..sicc clan rollin early

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i play this shit so much...fuck it who wants my back fade

im trying to prestige before anyone humanly possible can even think of it

u seen at dude on south park on the world o warcraft episode....? me..al day..i need that wrist joint

im bout to beat hard tonight like smash in the cutlass or the bucket, ride to the corner say fuck it

xbl: gas uno

i never used cameras but i shoot at them all day
cameras get yommed on

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
those claymores are a motherfucker in this game they get you no matter what on MW2 you could run right by em
use hacker perk

i play this shit so much...fuck it who wants my back fade

im trying to prestige before anyone humanly possible can even think of it

u seen at dude on south park on the world o warcraft episode....? me..al day..i need that wrist joint

im bout to beat hard tonight like smash in the cutlass or the bucket, ride to the corner say fuck it

xbl: gas uno

i never used cameras but i shoot at them all day
cameras get yommed on

I'm chasing 2nd prestige now

Jun 27, 2003
Shit hella keeps taking forever to load and then freezing up and shiet tonight, I was in a room that was full and shit was just stuck on waiting for more players to balance the teams and shiet