Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
this is my current loadout right now, took off silencer for rapid fire because I'm always on the move and rapid fire is beastly.

Mar 13, 2003
I was getting a lot of games last night with connection errors.....and I agree with Dennis the AK and famas os what gets used a lot with me too including the aug and I'm gonna start using the Galil more, starting to like this weapon.

Dec 19, 2005
im sellin mine on ps3 for $50 if anyone knows someone who still wants to buy it. i can ship it out the very next day if i get a paypal payment... or im in vacaville if someone wants to pick it up.

Apr 25, 2004
Got the sleight of hand pro. Aims hella fast to the point where it looks kinda cartoonish. Not having much luck sniping though. Seems like it takes 2-3 shots to bring someone down. One time I was sniping and hit a guy 8 times cause he was moving back and forth and I got no kill. I miss stopping power!!

Apr 25, 2004
Unlike MW2 I've noticed that if you hold the trigger, the gun accuracy goes to shit. So I started tapping the trigger while shooting but it's hard to do that with moving targets. I like using the LMG's mostly.