Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
oh shit I entered a server killed someone and got 10 levels, did it again and was 50 lol

seems as though someone found a way to get extra xp

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Got the sleight of hand pro. Aims hella fast to the point where it looks kinda cartoonish. Not having much luck sniping though. Seems like it takes 2-3 shots to bring someone down. One time I was sniping and hit a guy 8 times cause he was moving back and forth and I got no kill. I miss stopping power!!
i use the 3rd sniper, the bolt action one. that gets me one shot kills most of the time

Jan 16, 2007
I have it but I dont even want to prestige and lose this perk. I got lucky and ran into one on launch when we started to spawn on the opposite side. I would say start running hacker and that would help, but I do agree they are rare as fuck in this game.
best way to do it is equip it as a killstreak and let the other team steal it.

Jun 27, 2003

this fool hella should have got me with his RC car, instead he got a knife in his back and his damn car blew up by his corpse lol. Shit was funny, game still be havin sum issues tho.

Oct 9, 2008
Finally got attack dogs! Fuck now that your kill streaks don't stack an 11 killstreak takes forever. I even had to wait out the other teams chopper gunner half way through. I forgot i even had em equiped. Then dudes like "dogs ready" I was like fuck yea! lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Between the lag, horrible hit detection, even worse spawns, and rampant camping ( new maps so this is to be expected ) I can only take this game in small doses already, even MW2 was not this bad at first. Treyarch really needs to fix all the other shit like yesterday.

Im playing the campaign right now about half way threw it like it better than MW2 campaign.
I HATE HOW THE GUNNER CHOPPER JUST RAPES THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING. YOUR ASS GETS MOWED DOWN BEFORE YOU EVEN SPAWN SOMETIMES. IN SOME RESPECTS I THINK MW2 WAS A LIL BIT BETTER. I THOUGHT BLACK OPS WAS GONNA BE A FEW STEPS UP AND LEARN FROM MW2'S MISTAKES. TO ME BLACK OPS SEEMS LIKE MW2 MIXED WITH BATTLEFIELD2 AND DASH OF WORLD AT WAR. HOPEFULLY THEY PATCH UP A BUNCH OF SHIT AND TIGHTEN THE GAME UP. IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO THEY COULD HAVE REALLY DID SOMETHING BIG WITH THIS, AT THIS POINT IT'S LIKE THE REST OF THE COD'S WITH NEW MAPS WEAPONS AND CUSTOMIZATION.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
wtf I'm on lvl 8 prestige, lots of people are max prestige on PC now too, I d8unno wtf they done to the servers

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Finally beat the campaign, and I enjoyed it more than MW2's campaign. I like how they threw in some plot twist and the story was pretty good. Super short but overall pretty good imo, I know alot of people disliked it though.

Apr 25, 2004
I hope they fix the respawn on NukeTown. I hate respawning, running out and there's some guy hiding behind the fence and I end up being the game winning kill. My favorite map by far is a tie between WMD and Array