Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
went to a high roller wager match today and it chose sticks and stones. was winning by about 150 with 30 seconds to go so thought i might camp for a bit but my adhd ass has to run out with 3 seconds on the clock and get bankrupted with less that a second less hahahaha. made it even worse that i had 3 people watching me.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
went to a high roller wager match today and it chose sticks and stones. was winning by about 150 with 30 seconds to go so thought i might camp for a bit but my adhd ass has to run out with 3 seconds on the clock and get bankrupted with less that a second less hahahaha. made it even worse that i had 3 people watching me.
in the last 30 seconds i make sure i find the leader and hit the motherfucker with the hatchet but i also start tripping if im in the lead like hurry the fuck up you piece of shit clock has me trying to run away from everyone

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its kinda weak u dont get titles based on what u do...like i aint got time to buy that dumb shit....or maybe i havent peeped the options right...like 13,000 kills tho

got the reticule shit on my galil or we ..the skull
shit took lightweight forever

bout to play right now if anyones on

Feb 15, 2006
its kinda weak u dont get titles based on what u do...like i aint got time to buy that dumb shit....or maybe i havent peeped the options right...like 13,000 kills tho

got the reticule shit on my galil or we ..the skull
shit took lightweight forever
i feel u

I liked how you had to WORK for your emblems n titles and camo

there is no value to any of them cuz you can just buy whatever you want after like 1 match.. makes nothing appealing unlike past games

basically the money system sucks, graphics are worse than the previous game... no stopping power takes takes forever to kill sum1

NO leaderboard for kills and wins... just by game mode which is retarded and those arent even based on wins and kills (cept TD and ffa which i dont play)

ranking up is too easy n quick

lens color? the fuck.. im seriously thinkin bout going back to mw2

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Between the lag, horrible hit detection, even worse spawns, and rampant camping ( new maps so this is to be expected ) I can only take this game in small doses already, even MW2 was not this bad at first. Treyarch really needs to fix all the other shit like yesterday.

Im playing the campaign right now about half way threw it like it better than MW2 campaign.

Jul 29, 2002
i've never played any call of duty games, thought about buying black ops but i dont feel like spending hella money on it, so i was wondering what other call of duty games are dope.......i see some of those are way cheaper

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I agree about hit detection and the spawning but what video game is spot on.Its a game and no offense,but its for luxury and entertainment
No I agree no game is perfect, those are my only issues with the game well the sniping sucks but thats a different story.

This is the most balanced COD game so far, I enjoy playing this game but its frustrating when half the matches have lag or time out and the hit detection and spawns speak for themselves.

If they can fix the those couple of issues this game will be that much better, that is all I was trying to say.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
they need to fix spawning, that shit is ridiculous....and honestly the spy plane is damn near perfect in comparison to uav...i mean i know exactly where people are at now because of two kills..uav was weak imo, spy plane gets me hella kills.

i got the dogs, and time ran out as soon as my care package hit the ground

yeah lens color lolol i did that and im like so? i got to level 2 just to do THAT?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
they need to fix spawning, that shit is ridiculous....and honestly the spy plane is damn near perfect in comparison to uav...i mean i know exactly where people are at now because of two kills..uav was weak imo, spy plane gets me hella kills.
thats cause there is alot of noobs that don't use ghost perk