Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
I shotgun %50 of the time now and i love it. I feel like the reason some of these maps are such cluster fucks is to acomidate the shotty wielders, sucks for sniping tho.. All the shottys is dope!

May 31, 2007
lean? whats that gotta do with anything. I missed something but I got 3 bottles of prometh, one cheratus, one Hydrocodone, one Hisstinex HC...

but man these fucking servers piss me the fuck off

Dec 19, 2006
Murdalizen folks 16 KS 17-1 only 3 by heli the rest my strap on hardcore ( where ppl play it safe).Need more booze to feed The Berenger.Thee Asylum.I've gotten better K/D ratios but I don't get 2 ply online as much as I used to.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
When it shows your best killstreak on your stats does it include kills you get with killstreak rewards? I know killstreak rewards don't count toward getting other rewards but do they count toward your kill count? So far the best I've gotten was an 18 killstreak. I think 2 of those kills was with my attack helicopter.

Jun 5, 2004
JUST GOT THIS GAME ON THE 360... STILL GETTIN USED TO IT I BARELY STARTED PLAYING TODAY. IM LIKING THE MULTIPLAYER.

THE GRAPHICS IN THE GAME ARE DOPE, I DON'T WANNA SAY CARTOONISH, BUT THEY STILL BLEND ALL THE COLORS REALLY SMOOTHLY WITH STILL ALOT OF DETAIL. SEEMS LIKE ALSO THEY USED MORE BRIGHTER COLORS RATHER THEN SHADES OF GREY, BLACK N WHITE, AND EVEN THE BRIGHTER MAPS LOOK CLEANER

HAVEN'T UNLOCKED MANY GUNS, BUT ANY SUGGESTIONS FROM ANYBODY WHEN I DO? AR'S? I'VE BEEN USIN THE M16 ALOT

Jun 5, 2004
OH AND CHECK THIS OUT: I USED MY HOMIES GAME STOP CARD TO TRADE-IN SOME OF MY GAMES

I TRADED IN BATMAN, SIMPSONS GAME, MODERN WARFARE 2, UFC 10, (N SOME OTHER LAME ASS GAME) AND THEY GAVE ME 50 BUCKS STORE CREDIT. I WALKED OUT OF THERE WITH BLACK OPS FOR 16 BUCKS LOL

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Went on a rampage with the L96, I tired to upload a video but Treyarchs having issues with the whole video clip thing.

The sniping in this game does suck really due to map design more than anything but I am starting to find more spots on maps to snipe from.

Now I just need some more cash to buy the long range scope for the G11 as I have read its better than the regular sniper rifles.

Jun 5, 2004
@WT IM A LEVEL 10 U ASSHOLE. LOL.

I USUALLY SUCK AT THESE KINDS OF GAMES BUT I'VE BEEN DOIN OK AT THIS ONE, A FEW 1ST-3RD PLACE GAMES, YALL CAN ADD ME THO IF U WANT "SEVN0SAV1" ON 36

...SO WHAT IM HEARING IS RIGHT, THE GAME AUTOMATICALLY SAVES A VIDEO/PIC OF UR GAMES, LIKE A DVR? AND YOU CAN UPLOAD EM/SHARE EM?